[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

think we found a bug...again?

BlaxtarBlaxtar
Reactions: 860
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
so,I was doing my daily boss stuff,ble ble bla,but something odd happened. my lv154 xenon died to easy horntail. shrugged it off as I started running the boss a few days ago,but then I did easy hilla which I have done quite a bit but I die in the section that has you beat the minions. and with xenons high dodge and general survivability I didn't expect to get 1 shot. my stats aren't the best but I was never one shot in my hilla runs. regardless on what attack was used by even the boss. then I died doing a quest line in SLEEPYWOOD! just randomly died from the lv 66 copper drakes(I didn't do the root abyss stuff....)I don't know if its the lag making some damage register problems or what,but something is wrong
(this is a repost as I didn't know the page scrolled down more to a bug section....)

Moderator Note:

Hello.

Please follow the Bug Reporting format via the MapleStory Bug Reporting Guidelines when posting in this subforum.

Bug type:

Brief bug summary:

More details:
(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
(if not covered in the summary)

Character name:
Character level:
Character job:
World name:
Date and time of the incident:
(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2016
    Xenon lost alot of avoid with the removal of avoidability, so if you aren't constantly using the skill that give you 10 charges of additional evasion, you will die very easily.
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    edited December 2016
    even so I shouldn't take half a mil of dmg when entering sleepywood...
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2016
    Care to show a video or screenshot of something doing that much damage to you?
    Use Open Broadcaster Software https://obsproject.com/ (used by more livestreamer on twitch) to record your video and upload to youtube.
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    edited December 2016
    well,thanks. I will see if I can record the 'bug' or major lag spike induced bug cause the servers have been getting destroyed the past few weeks,so far it hasn't happened again,i may look up what does and doesn't have 1 shot attacks in order to see if the boss stuff was a bug
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    edited December 2016
    Rexaar
    Rexaar said:

Xenon lost alot of avoid with the removal of avoidability, so if you aren't constantly using the skill that give you 10 charges of additional evasion, you will die very easily.
    BTW more specific please. was it nerfed or just removed. I am sure that's why I died to the bosses but not the copper drakes
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Bump, similar issue with Horntail (normal) twice, have been able to clear it on a daily bases. Was able to clear all other bosses normally so don't think it was a lag issue.

IGN: Cygnus277
    World: Scania
    Job: NW
    Bug: insta killed on Horntail main body.
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    edited December 2016
    YinYang16 said:

Bump, similar issue with Horntail (normal) twice, have been able to clear it on a daily bases. Was able to clear all other bosses normally so don't think it was a lag issue.

IGN: Cygnus277
    World: Scania
    Job: NW
    Bug: insta killed on Horntail main body.
    for me it was the second head. on easy to get used to.....something? he kinda just sits there and does damage overtime