[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New 5job skills! 5 job version 2!

IvangoldIvangold
Reactions: 2,985
edited December 2016 in Non-GMS Content Discussion
So guys, there are new skills on the KMST ver 1.2.043
look at this phantom skill:

So far of what i've seen they mostly look great, there are like half of em with low cool downs, and i see some may get changes to be better.(aparentaly explorers got a extra skill?)
I can post another videos of another jobs that i saw if you want.

Edit: aparentaly there's decent Holy simbol with %exp and %drop rate, seens to start 15% and 10% at lv1.

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    they are keeping up with what they said earlier, 5th job is a WIP and more still are coming in the future

also note the new combo counter look

where are you getting the vids from? Insoya?
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    Omg...what's in store for Demon Slayer?
  • Evan_Von_GustavEvan_Von_Gustav
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2016
    Catooolooo

they are keeping up with what they said earlier, 5th job is a WIP and more sills are coming in the future

You say that like its surprising.
    I mean, shafting the rerelease of closed off areas is one thing, but procrastinating with something as major as 5th job...
    Not even nexon's that incompetent.
    I kinda half-expected them to wait til the winter update for the second wave.
    On one hand, its too major to not be in a Summer/Winter update, and they clearly expect Arcane river-related content to be long-term investments, but on the other...
    I was kinda hoping it would be every 3 months...
    At this rate, 5th job will still be in progress by the time Kingdom Hearts III comes out.
    Or worse, by the time Final Fantasy VII: Remake comes out.

Edit: do you know what Evan's 2nd 5th job skill is like?
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Catooolooo

they are keeping up with what they said earlier, 5th job is a WIP and more sills are coming in the future
    That's reassuring. One of the main things I was disappointed in with 5th job was that it didn't really feel like a job advancement when you only get one skill lol. Talking about the class-exclusive skills; the rest seemed like just buffed hyper stats to me...

Also don't like how it seems everyone's fifth job advancement is gonna be the same quest ;_; hope there's at least some class-specific dialogue going on.

And AB's spotlight skill looks awesome lol. Can't wait to hear the dubbed version of the song.

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited December 2016
    Evan_Von_Gustav

Catooolooo

You say that like its surprising.
    did it come off that way? I just wasnt sure how soon the second wave of skills would come, but I knew they would come through with the skills. I was actually just restating the statment for people who have forgotten and or people who thought "5th job is just hyperskills, 1 skill and tons of buffs" because it's not being done in the traditional way of adding job advancements
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    @catoooloo
    Sometimes i just search up, i'm subscribed to some korean channels, so see the stuff earlyer, besides seeying from southperry as well.
    So aparentaly every job got on of their own and some general of their type, heros got one, resistence got a summon, KOCS too, demons got mastema, i saw pirates with a flag that they put on the ground

@Evan_Von_Gustav
    Here: Mir go crazy aparentaly, i guess it can change with your combo?..
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    So McCree is a new character in Maplestory guys!

...what's that? They literally just took Deadeye and applied every single mechanic of the ultimate they could into Corsair's second 5th job skill?

...neat.
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Xenomata
    Xenomata said:

So McCree is a new character in Maplestory guys!

...what's that? They literally just took Deadeye and applied every single mechanic of the ultimate they could into Corsair's second 5th job skill?

...neat.
    First Reaper, now McCree. Corsair played too much Overwatch.
    What's next? D.Va's "NERF THIS!" for Mechanic?
    IvangoldJettLuvsU
  • SoreSore
    Reactions: 415
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Doesn't matter about this if the game right now is unplayable. Why bother giving us new updates? Fix the lag first before bringing anymore content in this game.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited December 2016
    Sore
    Sore said:

Doesn't matter about this if the game right now is unplayable. Why bother giving us new updates? Fix the lag first before bringing anymore content in this game.
    the lag issues are not in KMS so...
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited December 2016
    JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO MAIN A JETT

oh and also

"Throwing Star: Throw a giant star that was said to have been used by ancient thieves. If the throwing star attacks enemies using Damage Reflect, you will not take damage. Throwing Star’s chance of activating Mark of Assassin is decreased. (max level: 25)"

Lowkey Avenger skill reference
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited December 2016
    Uhh, my post seems to have been deleted... Does that have anything to do with the apparent hack of the forums?

Just in case I won't post the link again, but as a heads up, there's a video of all of the next wave of 5th job.
    (If you really want the link, PM me)
  • TheCAProjectTheCAProject
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2016
    Sore
    Sore said:

I agree. It's hard playing MS especially in the 2x events going on.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    MageOfBattles

Uhh, my post seems to have been deleted... Does that have anything to do with the apparent hack of the forums?

Just in case I won't post the link again, but as a heads up, there's a video of all of the next wave of 5th job.
    (If you really want the link, PM me)
    The forums got rolled back as a result of the hacking yesterday, so your post got undone. You can repost the link.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited December 2016

There ya guys go then.