[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cant enter Commerci Area

Comments

• RayKudaRayKuda
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited December 2016
    hey guys here is a temp fix to enter Commerci. This must be done every time

• CwoissantCwoissant
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Bug type: Unable to enter Commerci area

Brief bug summary: I have finished prerequisites to enter this area. When I attempt to enter the Commerci area with the dimensional door it says "you must first complete the prerequisite quest". I have already finished multiple Commerci voyages on this character. I'm unsure if I've missed something.

Character name: Cwoissant

Character level: 172

Character job: Bowmaster

World name: Reboot
  • Cartoondude135Cartoondude135
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2016
    gamefan200
    Mechanic
    Renegades

I just discovered this today.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2016
    For the people that have already finished the Commerci prequest and the dimension portal refuses to let you go to commerci, go to Neinheart at Ereve to finish the prequest the dimension portal want you to do (this quest got reset for ALL characters).
  • YuniorYunior
    Reactions: 1,575
    edited December 2016
    Rexaar
    Rexaar said:

For the people that have already finished the Commerci prequest and the dimension portal refuses to let you go to commerci, go to Neinheart at Ereve to finish the prequest the dimension portal want you to do (this quest got reset for ALL characters).
    The problem is that when you talk to Neinheart she tells you to speak to empress but empress has no other quest. Yes you can go to commerci after speaking to Neinheart but then the quest resets and you can't go to commerci unless you talk to Neinheart and start the same quest everytime, which to me seems like an exploit as well because Neinheart gives like 500k exp each time. So this should be fixed pronto.
  • KoNo2KoNo2
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Can't enter commerci anymore via dimension portal, same as the others who have posted. Saying I need to finish the "prerequisite quests"

Character Name: TakiyaGenjii

Character Level: 168

Character Job: BladeMaster

World: Reboot
  • OhDarlingOhDarling
    edited December 2016

I found out how to fix the bug

- haven't tested with any other characters but I'm quite certain it's the main cause.
    The "Neinheart's Call" quest gets reset each time you exit Commerci.
    Go to Ereve and talk to him. Once that quest is finished, you can enter Commerci again.

(Didn't realize someone already mentioned this.)

Either that or you can only enter Commerci through the Ereve Dimensional mirror, but I doubt this is the case.
  • GrandMagusZGrandMagusZ
    edited December 2016
    Character name: GrandMagusZ

Character level: 217

Character job: Phantom

World name: Khaini
    Has been doing Commerci for ages, all of a sudden cannot teleport to Commerci via Dimensional Mirrors, "You must first complete the prerequisite quest" pops up
  • burningluxrayburningluxray
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Same issue. I've gone on multiple Commerci runs already, finished most of the quests in Commerci and yet the dimensional mirror says I haven't done the pre-quest.

Character Name: SeraphFyre
    Level: 184
    Job: Mercedes
    World: Broa
  • CazifCazif
    Reactions: 600
    edited December 2016
    For those of you who can't get into commerci, I might have found a workaround. Go to Ereve and access Commerci through the dimensional portal in that city. I had a friend test this while they have not done the pre req quest, and it let him into commerci through that portal. Please let me know if that works for you guys.
  • SeleianceSeleiance
    Reactions: 930
    edited December 2016
    I keep entering the area and somehow completing a quest, but then I can't re-enter until I go to Ereve and talk to Nineheart (It will say I haven't completed the prequest)
    Name: SeIeiance
    Level: 212 Corsair
    World: Windia
  • tanssiatanssia
    edited January 2017
    Yeah same problem. Every time I want to do Commerci I gotta go talk to Neinhart and then I click on Commerci in dimensional, but then I have to walk to Commerci town. It used to teleport to the town. It's kind of annoying having to do this every day, so now I just leave my character in Commerci. I hope it gets fixed.
  • RelencatRelencat
    Reactions: 510
    edited February 2017
    Same issue here

Character name: LightLook

Level: 155

Job: Phantom

World: Broa

Please teleport me to the map
  • Manji01Manji01
    edited April 2018
    Can't enter commerci anymore via dimension portal, same as the others who have posted. Saying I need to finish the "prerequisite quests"

Character Name: Manji0

Character Level: 208

Character Job: BladeMaster

World: Scania