[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dragon Rider PQ Disconnecting

Comments

• LavishLavish
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    bump
    Genki
  • iSabersiSabers
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    Nexon please fix this, we cant do the stupid party time achievements for V coins until this is fixed
    Hotkilla
  • MatttanMatttan
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    I know right?
  • MustangDonMustangDon
    Reactions: 460
    edited December 2016
    Any update, Nexon? The event you gave us is legit impossible for 100% completion due to this.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    In the Live Stream, Nexon mentioned specifically that they are aware of the issue, but cannot reproduce reliably, making it difficult to track down exactly what's causing it.
    In addition, not every player is disconnecting either, nor necessarily in the same place, making it difficult to pin down.

They are aware and working on it.
  • HotkillaHotkilla
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Bump nexon please fix so we can complete the leafre card set TY!
  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

In the Live Stream, Nexon mentioned specifically that they are aware of the issue, but cannot reproduce reliably, making it difficult to track down exactly what's causing it.
    In addition, not every player is disconnecting either, nor necessarily in the same place, making it difficult to pin down.

Delete the cards from the leafre set is too difficult? is the only thing we need not the drpq...
  • LawliePawpLawliePawp
    edited December 2016
    It happens when I try to climb the first rope
  • LelouchC2LelouchC2
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    Marga95
    Marga95 said:

Neospector

Delete the cards from the leafre set is too difficult? is the only thing we need not the drpq...
    I agree. Trying to get card set and kept dcing. FeelsBadMan
  • ehiforgotehiforgot
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    After finding enough people that meet the PQ requirements we entered the beginning room. Used the Soaring skill to fly up in order to reach the portal, but the game would d/c everyone either after using the skill and flying up a little or after reaching the portal then trying to enter it. Fix please. I want Leafre Crusader Codex Set Effect :CCCCC
  • RawwrItzAllyRawwrItzAlly
    edited December 2016
    Alright for everyone out there looking for a way to get the cards, I have found a solution for half of the problem. It is inconvenient but if you take a Xenon into DRPQ with you and tell everyone not to move at all, let the Xenon use their flying ability (not soaring) and let them kill all the mobs either with a Magnificent Soul, or their little missiles, you can make it through each stage and collect your Dragonoir monster card as it seems you can lure him very close to the start portal and the DC wall in that map is rather far out. If you have the patience, the next map is the jump quest type map so no skills can be used, but if you barely tap your arrow key to move then wait roughly 3 seconds, you won't DC. I made it about halfway across the map in about 4 minutes before giving up after DCing. But it is possible if you absolutely need it and cannot wait for nexon to fix this.
  • Lux28Lux28
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Hi, I want to report that the DRAGON RIDER party quest is bad, on entering the disconnect party players. I hope they can fix this problem soon.
    Thank you.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited December 2016
    Lux28
    Lux28 said:

Hi, I want to report that the DRAGON RIDER party quest is bad, on entering the disconnect party players. I hope they can fix this problem soon.
    Thank you.
    you realize this has been on-going for about a month and a half.
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited December 2016
    RawwrItzAlly

Alright for everyone out there looking for a way to get the cards, I have found a solution for half of the problem. It is inconvenient but if you take a Xenon into DRPQ with you and tell everyone not to move at all, let the Xenon use their flying ability (not soaring) and let them kill all the mobs either with a Magnificent Soul, or their little missiles, you can make it through each stage and collect your Dragonoir monster card as it seems you can lure him very close to the start portal and the DC wall in that map is rather far out. If you have the patience, the next map is the jump quest type map so no skills can be used, but if you barely tap your arrow key to move then wait roughly 3 seconds, you won't DC. I made it about halfway across the map in about 4 minutes before giving up after DCing. But it is possible if you absolutely need it and cannot wait for nexon to fix this.

im not xenon but if you need to do it and you need ppl tell me :)

• Marga95Marga95
    edited December 2016
    btw is still bugged?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Marga95
    Marga95 said:

btw is still bugged?
    As of 17:32 PST Dec. 22, 2016, yup. (Just tried with some ppl and failed.)
  • StéphyStéphy
    Reactions: 1,440
    edited December 2016
    Ok well if it can't be fixed yet or it takes more time.. Atleast scrap it out of the pq event (the one u need 3 of each pq). Atleast we can get our coins for that quest then.

Also is it just me but how the hell is a player above 200 able to level 5 times within a pq? Kinda hard if u ask me. So imo only able to finish this if you either do it on a mule or actually grind non stop untill 99% and go level there. But goodluck for those 210+
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Stéphy
    Stéphy said:

Ok well if it can't be fixed yet or it takes more time.. Atleast scrap it out of the pq event (the one u need 3 of each pq). Atleast we can get our coins for that quest then.

Also is it just me but how the hell is a player above 200 able to level 5 times within a pq? Kinda hard if u ask me. So imo only able to finish this if you either do it on a mule or actually grind non stop untill 99% and go level there. But goodluck for those 210+
    ^Same thought, ran 5 pq's with a lvl ~170, he leveled like three times and I'm sitting here like. O.O
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited December 2016
    bump. still bugged fix it come on!
  • ShusuiShusui
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2016
    Bump, still bugged after 3 months or so, just dc'd 5 times during the cave map and I really need that PDR!!!