KThxBaiNao said: AznboiE said:How looks matter more than personality
AznboiE said:How looks matter more than personality
I died shortly after playing their game.
- That many hours of frustration can lead to a moment of amazing bliss. Like being stuck on a really difficult JQ but still keep going even if you just want to give up! Then when you get what you wanted it feels amazing.
- How to supply a demand in the Free Market
- How to organize items in a very beautiful way
- How to interact with strangers on the internet better, I learned how to avoid people from taking advantage of my kindness. And at the same time be open to make new friends and connections, the balance there can be tricky.
- That dark forces are always threatening various areas in MapleStory
- That Shumi is terrible with money.
- The inability to move to the side to dodge an attack
- That some mobs cry when you end their life...
- That most of our characters don't seem to have parents
- That our characters can drink unlimited amounts of potions without ever having to go to the bathroom.
- How Wild Hunter's Jaguar never gets tired.
- + + +
how to have fun in maple world
how fashion gives u reality
how to make friends and enjoy your time socializing with them
Maple is Maple, add a little of syrup to the twist.
How to spot scams and be skeptical of deals and offers.
How to help others.
Maple Taught me about Computer specs in a way,
Probability and Statistics GG Scrolling.
Economics and price fluctuations
Not everyone is mean
Everyone is mean
Like 100 new acronyms including CC PLZ, MESO PL0X, JPQ>RnJ200 and many many more
Honestly I'm still pretty bad with this but having to communicate with others greatly helped. Granted now days this is all pretty useless lol.