[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cassandra's Reboot Coin Exchange

Celeste123Celeste123
Reactions: 840
edited December 2016 in General Chat
"The Magic Christmas Stockings will no longer drop Reboot Coins.
Due to this issue, Cassandra will now have the option to exchange Reboot Coins for V Coins until midnight PST on January 19, 2017."

Since every V coin counts so much, I'd like to exchange my reboot coins from the christmas stockingsI did but I can't find Cassandra outside the event hall, and the event hall lags me out and D/Cs me completely, every time. Where else can I find Cassandra? cause I was looking around and she is apparently not in the major cities any more, or maybe I should get my eyes checked? lol. Any one know?

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    Maple admin, Cassandra and Gaga can only be found in the Event hall (but perhaps they forgot one in Showa town dont know if that one got removed too)

and unfortunately the lag stems largely from maple admin
  • LucemLucem
    Reactions: 650
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    i have 93 reboot coins, i would really like to trade them for V coins, but the lag on the event hall makes it impossible
  • Celeste123Celeste123
    Reactions: 840
    edited December 2016
    Just what I was saying, I can not possibly do this! Please any answer will this be fixed?
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited December 2016
    i was never able to change any coins. i have 3000+ tempest coins that i thought i could exchange but the event hall was a black hole.

i was able to make it out alive because the portal does not displace you sideways when you get in.

it took me 15 minutes holding the 'up' key and all my finger crossed to see light again.

i promised myself i would never go in there again even if cassandra or gaga is giving out free nx.