[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Double Miracle Time this Saturday 12/24

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in General Chat
http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//19830/

Note that despite the servers supposedly being on UTC time, the cube sales and all the Miracle Time itself are on 12/24 PST. in UTC, it's partly on the 24th and partly on the 25th.
Fennekin

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Wonder how much those adventurer packs'll cost lol. And how many violet cubes per pack? Was sorta hoping they'd be sold separately, but I'd still probably buy a red pack, if mainly for the violet cubes.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Fennekin
    Fennekin said:

Wonder how much those adventurer packs'll cost lol. And how many violet cubes per pack? Was sorta hoping they'd be sold separately, but I'd still probably buy a red pack, if mainly for the violet cubes.
    Guess we won't know unless we survive the Cash Shop lag at midnight.
  • mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited December 2016
    I got robbed I was assuming they were gonna have this next week on the 31 I'm broke as a joke right now so I will not be taking part in this one lmao.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    mon0
    mon0 said:

I got robbed I was assuming they were gonna have this next week on the 31 I'm broke as a joke right now so I will not be taking part in this one lmao.
    Yes, Nexon likes to spring these on us with as little warning as possible, so we won't be able to prepare the cash in advance.
    I don't understand it, myself.
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited December 2016
    There will also be miracle lag.

• KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited December 2016
    ****. I literally just used up all the cubes in the RP shop and the 6 pack from Play V. FML
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited December 2016
    I think the adventurer's pack is what it is, there is no choiuce of red black or bonus pot cubes nor an exact number of violet cubes. it sounds like itis a single pack that gives u gambles, so u buy the pack adn u will randomly get 60 of either red/black or bonus pot cubes no choice and then u randomly get X number of violet cubes sure to be low like 2-5 lol
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    Chukki
    Chukki said:

: "There will also be miracle lag."
    Speaking of that, might want to buy your cubes ahead of time, as the Cash Shop will likely also be very laggy and difficult to navigate during the miracle times.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Booberpuppy

Chukki
    Chukki said:

Speaking of that, might want to buy your cubes ahead of time, as the Cash Shop will likely also be very laggy and difficult to navigate during the miracle times.
    But there will be sales on cubes on the 24th. You lose money by buying them ahead of time.
    rKami
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited December 2016
    KerBansotKerBansot said:****. I literally just used up all the cubes in the RP shop and the 6 pack from Play V. FML

I always wait til the end of the month to buy cubes from there, just in case.

And I guess proper quoting is broken now, huh?
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

: "But there will be sales on cubes on the 24th. You lose money by buying them ahead of time."
    Well darn, I suppose we'll have to put up with it, then. Starting the sale a couple hours early would be a decent solution to that issue, but don't you agree that it's gonna get ugly in there. I know it was last year.

Geminia, I think they disabled part of the block quoting system as part of a security measure. I believe it has something to do with the recent forum breach.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Booberpuppy

:
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

: "But there will be sales on cubes on the 24th. You lose money by buying them ahead of time."
    Well darn, I suppose we'll have to put up with it, then. Starting the sale a couple hours early would be a decent solution to that issue, but don't you agree that it's gonna get ugly in there. I know it was last year.
    They insist on starting both the sales and the DMT on the stroke of midnight.
    And yes, it's definitely going to get ugly.
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    edited December 2016
    Their server compys are going to be frying eggs and bacon. I think I'll just sit tight for the first few minutes. It's always the worst right then. My mains are almost all legendary already save a couple uniques on each, so it's not that big a deal for me, anyways.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Well, adventurer cube pack details are out. Not sure if I'm still gonna buy one lol. 72k for 60 red cubes + 3 violet cubes (screw the philo books and mush house)... vs 54k for 60 red cubes + 2 upot scrolls...

Ughhh, why can't they just sell violet cubes separately lol.
  • ShinghanDDShinghanDD
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    What time will the stuff appear in the cash shop?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    ShinghanDD

: "What time will the stuff appear in the cash shop?"
    Midnight PST, same time as the first Double Miracle Time session.
    Good luck fighting the lag to get in there.
  • ShinghanDDShinghanDD
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    Rofl it's gonna be an epic mess lol
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Booberpuppy

Chukki
    Chukki said:

But there will be sales on cubes on the 24th. You lose money by buying them ahead of time.
    I swear to god Nexon are imbeciles and refuse to learn either that or all of this is just a scheme to make nexon korea see the servers full and the couldnt care less about our gaming experiences