[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mr. Newname and Cassandra Reboot coin Exchange

iOneTimeziOneTimez
Reactions: 400
edited December 2016 in General Chat
As you can see, there are two topics that are at the title.

Let's start first with Mr. Newname.
I would really want to change the name of my character however the laggiest place in all of Maplestory history (my opinion lol), which is the Event Hall, I can barely even click on him. I was thinking if there was a place Mr. Newname is at so that I could finally change the name of my Character.

Cassandra Reboot Coin Exchange
Don't quote me on this one, but I think there is a Coin exchange since I think I have read it somewhere along the patch notes (someone clarify this please). My world is definitely not at Reboot and I got a Reboot coin. I read somewhere that there is an exchange if you talk to Cassandra, but as I said with the first topic (Mr. Newname) that I can't even go to the laggiest place, Event Hall. So I was also wondering if there was a place where Cassandra could be talked to besides the Event Hall.

And, are there actually players that don't lag at all at the Event Hall? Mostly in my guild, people lags there. Is there a way for the Event Hall not laggy at all?

Comments

• KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited December 2016
    newname is also in Henesys and Leafre, and as for lag, Cassandra I the cause of most of the lag so anywhere you put here will make the map super laggy
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I didn't find Newname in Henesys or Leafre today, but I did see him in Korean Folk Town just now.

Cassandra, unfortunately, is nowhere but Event Hall, to my knowledge.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    @KingStarfire It's a combination of Cassandra, Maple Admin, Gaga and Cody. Four NPCs that are used for multiple events/functions throughout a typical year, and likely have never had a good cleaning. I believe Maple Admin and Cassandra are the worst of it because they change their outfits based on the time of year, and are apparently constantly checking their current appearance against the server's clock, which causes lag apparently.
  • iOneTimeziOneTimez
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    @KingStarfire Unfortunately, I have been recently checking these past few days on where Mr. Newname is at Henesys at Leafre and I couldn't see him. I may just try to find him as what @AKradian suggested. Thanks for the replies. :). I just hope they fix the most annoying map soon.
    Aggraphine

@KingStarfire It's a combination of Cassandra, Maple Admin, Gaga and Cody. Four NPCs that are used for multiple events/functions throughout a typical year, and likely have never had a good cleaning. I believe Maple Admin and Cassandra are the worst of it because they change their outfits based on the time of year, and are apparently constantly checking their current appearance against the server's clock, which causes lag apparently.
    This may be true though. I hope they have one heck of a cleaning for 2017. :D
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    MR.NewName is at the Dark World tree town map
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited December 2016
    why do they keep moving him?