[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

DMT should be changed to DCT = Double Crash Time..

ZexikaZexika
Reactions: 300
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Okay who had the smart idea to release x2 exp event and DMT at the same time on reboot servers. Please nexon dont tell me the #BluepotforPP guy is behind all this...
  1. What should nexon do?35 votes
    1. Feed the hamster...
       23% (8 votes)
    2. Reboot 2
       29% (10 votes)
    3. Fix ur servers
       49% (17 votes)

Comments

• VolumezVolumez
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited December 2016
    Miracle time it is! Happy holidays from Nexon, free DCs for erryone
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    On the plus side, training in 2x has never been more blissful and lag-free!

Nexon best company <333
  • HalbBlutHalbBlut
    Reactions: 845
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I haven't DC much (only once) however I thought I applied to craftsman and was planning to get all my gear to unique with this (pinch those mesos) but saw it didnt apply to them as the event started; I am now (and have been for over 25 mins) sitting in a cash shop that will not load...just this broken interface...guess I will have to hope I can purchase cubes before next miracle.
  • NoComparisonNoComparison
    Reactions: 1,275
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    That explains it. I bought a 24 hour 2x coupon and was training my Bishop. I decided to transfer it to my db to do my dailies before the reset. Then when I tried to transfer it back post reset I dced. I still haven't gotten back online. What a waste. ..
  • VolumezVolumez
    edited December 2016
    All of the above
  • NoComparisonNoComparison
    Reactions: 1,275
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Almost a whole hour locked out at this point...
  • SnowieeSnowiee
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited December 2016
    Spent almost the WHOLE hour of DMT crashing in cash shop and trying to log back into maple. Pretty damn sure the rest of maplers were experiencing the same problem. Nice job on putting 2x + DMT at the same time. You guys done did it again, pat yourself on the back please.

You can either extend DMT or ignore us(which you're notorious for doing).
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited December 2016
    It's almost like Nexon doesn't want us to play :c

Can't even log in :l
  • NabNabNabbyNabNabNabby
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Now I can't even get back on the game because it crashes in the north american server selection screen. I tried to get into the cash shop for 40mins on reboot and its impossible. Why can't nexon make this event for a whole 24hours... this is so stupid.
  • Hydrasonic2Hydrasonic2
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    I'm so pissed off.
  • clon987clon987
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    I crash every time I try to log in.. feelsbadman
  • ShiroiSenkouShiroiSenkou
    Reactions: 580
    edited December 2016
    This doesn't only apply to reboot.

Every other world is experiencing it.
  • NabNabNabbyNabNabNabby
    edited December 2016
    I think the game is fed up of everyone relogging so we all got blocked lol.
  • NabNabNabbyNabNabNabby
    edited December 2016
    Nexon needs to seriously compensate everyone for this. It's just not fair and I can't imagine how much worse it'll be tomorrow since its during the daytime.
  • VolumezVolumez
    edited December 2016
    If they really cared and wanted to compensate us they would give us an entire day of DMT.
    Let us cube whenever WE CAN instead of packing and packing the game to full capacity for an hour, it doesn't work.
  • JonyMaplerJonyMapler
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2016
    Come on... this game only work for youtubers...

I get DC at the first minute of dmt and log in again when de stupid miracle time its over... FIX YOUR CRAP NEXON!!! or just close it because this will kill us for a heart attack
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    Nexon doing these events is like trying to pull a fully-loaded semi trailer up a steep hill with a Geo Spectrum.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2016
    Ah I see, bummer.

Anyone not affected by any of the issues listed here? I think I was still sleeping when DMT was ongoing. Hope that not everyone was affected by the stability issues.

"
    Volumez
    Volumez said:

If they really cared and wanted to compensate us they would give us an entire day of DMT. Let us cube whenever WE CAN instead of packing and packing the game to full capacity for an hour, it doesn't work."

The servers are set to run DMT at the time they scheduled it. If it was to be active longer they would have to set that up in advance, and not extend it at the last minute.

Quoting is broken for me.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited December 2016
    @Invulgo

I think everyone was affected by this. Almost everyone in my friend list and guild were lagging and many could not connect to the game when they DCed. Lots' of DC, unbelieveable spam, and CS was inaccessible the entire time for me. I had to manually type the item i wanted to buy for it to popup or else the whole cs screen stayed blank. It stopped though... when DMT ended. I also missed DMT bcus i couldn't reconnect to the game before it ended. I don't even want to try again next DMT.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2016
    @forumsareannoying

I will make a list of all the DMT threads and feedback and pass it on. And gather what I can find from Reddit, Southperry and Basilmarket.