[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

So, About That Crimsonwood Keep PQ Revamp...

PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
Reactions: 5,265
edited October 2016 in General Chat
When the Masteria Through Time revamp came, CWKPQ was closed, and I was wondering if there are any plans to return the PQ soon. I know they said later this year, but it's nearing November and not a peep was heard. I mean granted, the Masteria continent revamp was awful, but I still am hopeful for the PQ.

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    Good question, who knows when it will return.
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited October 2016
    i hope soon~ish like next year i still have quests active from before the change hopefully they dont remove them forever
  • BlazeDashBlazeDash
    Reactions: 765
    edited October 2016
    I just beg for the most beyond possible change.

Change the Cwkpq on a solo boss fight like RA or CRA on reboot, it could be cool try to slay 5 boss monsters to get your Spectrum googles, Smiley mask etc etc, with the party as an optional thing, you can invite your buddys and do it or brace yourself and try it by yourself, i know it's a dream but i loved Crimsonwood Keep.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited October 2016
    BlazeDash
    BlazeDash said:

Change the Cwkpq on a solo boss fight like RA or CRA on reboot
    no, none of that, shame on you.

SlayerJ
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    BlazeDash
    BlazeDash said:

Change the Cwkpq on a solo boss fight like RA or CRA on reboot, it could be cool try to slay 5 boss monsters to get your Spectrum googles, Smiley mask etc etc, with the party as an optional thing, you can invite your buddys and do it or brace yourself and try it by yourself, i know it's a dream but i loved Crimsonwood Keep.
    it's called a PARTY QUEST for a reason.

SlayerJ
  • BlazeDashBlazeDash
    Reactions: 765
    edited October 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

BlazeDash
    BlazeDash said:

Change the Cwkpq on a solo boss fight like RA or CRA on reboot
    no, none of that, shame on you.

Right now that could be better, as it's now we don't have the chance to do the party quest at all, i mean i liked back then with the expedition, the need of at least 5 different jobs to enter at all, but you know sometimes you want acept the challenge to kill everybody by yourself.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited October 2016
    I'm open to making a solo mode as long as party mode has exclusive rewards, and/or solo mode has fewer, inferior rewards. I also had an idea for a hard mode, but that's a topic for another time.
    BlazeDashIvangold
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited December 2016
    Been 2 months since this post, still no word on CWKPQ. So much for "later this year"
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Yeah probably in the new year I am guessing at the earliest.
    BlazeDash
    BlazeDash said:

No it should be party content but less people required.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited December 2016
    chaoscauser

Yeah probably in the new year I am guessing at the earliest.
    BlazeDash
    BlazeDash said:

No it should be party content but less people required.
    I never really did CWKPQ that much. But it would be nice if Nexon just made it purely killing the bosses for RP + the drops. Similar to Root Abyss. And have the items appear at random through the NPC that sometimes appear after you kill the RA bosses. With a higher % chance for the NPC to spawn of course.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    I really liked the old CWKPQ how it required so much of people, compared to any PQ these days it's much diferent, a long PQ like GPQ that gave awsome rewards, was cool to do with people, some revamp on it on some aspects would be great.
    Like better rewards, the sigils to work, just that already make it harder, and maybe add extra hp to the bosses, maybe even dificults for the PQ, and better rewards at the harderst one.
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2016
    I still have the pendent from that place too. Not getting rid of that anytime soon, too many fond memories of that place. Mainly the meso maker it was by selling runs. (This was LOOOOOOOONG before cubes< before big bang even.)
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited December 2016
    rellik the archer killed me many, many times...
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited January 2017
    For reference, here is the promise Nexon said to open it later in 2016. It's 2017 now, so...
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/7663/crimsonwood-keep-pq-closure
    bumbertyr
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited January 2017
    PirateIzzy

For reference, here is the promise Nexon said to open it later in 2016. It's 2017 now, so...
    Yup, still waiting to see if we get some sort of announcement on it.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited January 2017
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

PirateIzzy

Yup, still waiting to see if we get some sort of announcement on it.
    ----------------------------------------------
    In all fairness they said they " plan to temporarily close down the Crimsonwood Keep Party Quest and reopen it later this year", not that they would. Making plans and actually following through are two different things. I'm not defending them, however. They've proven their inability to follow through on changes consistently over the years. Still waiting on the Silent Crusade Codex changes they promised like 4 years ago.
    Ivangold
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited October 2017
    Hey Nexon, it's October 2017. Anything happening?

Please don't bump old threads, create a new one instead
  • DominikosDominikos
    Reactions: 625
    edited October 2017
    Its nexon they dont know
This discussion has been closed.