[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What did YOU cube this miracle event?

XionicomadXionicomad
Reactions: 820
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I manage to at least get 6% STR on everything. Woo for 410k attack range now!!!

Best was most likely my Dimension Gloves: Cubed for 15% STR with ignoring monster defense.
Mek

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2016
    I used five bonus cubes on this item.

http://i.imgur.com/bb9VgNT.png

• XionicomadXionicomad
    edited December 2016
    Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

I used five bonus cubes on this item.

http://i.imgur.com/bb9VgNT.png

Can't tell if thats good or bad. New to cubing myself even though its been out for such a long time.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2016
    @Xionicomad: Well i ranked up to unique by using just two cubes, that's very good in my opinion. I used the three last cubes attempting to get Legendary or good lines for a warrior. Not nearly done perfecting that item.
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    edited December 2016
    Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

@Xionicomad: Well i ranked up to unique by using just two cubes, that's very good in my opinion. I used the three last cubes attempting to get Legendary or good lines for a warrior. Not nearly done perfecting that item.
    Oh. In that case I did very good then. About everything I cubed (14 cubes) was made unique. I think all my gear is Unique and above now.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Was hoping to cube some drop gear, but settled for just 20% drop on a Greed Pendant and spent the rest of the time cubing for better bpot on my weap/secondary/emblem. Also a sup lidium heart that I impulsively bought right before the first miracle time started lol. Been using a crappy perm IRON heart for the longest time.

I think my range jumped by like 500k, just from better bpot and the heart lol.

• XionicomadXionicomad
    edited December 2016
    Fennekin
    Fennekin said:

Was hoping to cube some drop gear, but settled for just 20% drop on a Greed Pendant and spent the rest of the time cubing for better bpot on my weap/secondary/emblem. Also a sup lidium heart that I impulsively bought right before the first miracle time started lol. Been using a crappy perm IRON heart for the longest time.

I think my range jumped by like 500k, just from better bpot and the heart lol.

I saw the max range for damage is 2m-2m. How people get that high even with 10%+ each line is beyond me. That 55m damage per hit just seems too far to reach for a lot of players, myself included.
  • TexasFunkTexasFunk
    Reactions: 690
    edited December 2016
    Nothing because Nexon doesn't know how to fix it's servers. Everytime I tried to log-on, it would crash after clicking the NA server. I've tried every solution from plugging into the router, rebooting, reinstalling Maplestory. You name it I've almost certainly done it.
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited December 2016
    I used 25 cubes during DMT on a epic pot.

Never tiered up once so yeah.
    Just another bad luck cubing session, nothing new.
  • mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited December 2016
    This:
  • The Blue CorsairThe Blue Corsair
    Reactions: 1,915
    edited December 2016
    http://i.crr.io/Maple0055.jpg

Somehow in two cubes (Rare to that)