[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make GSE badge recoverable and no item destruction

Cartoondude135Cartoondude135
Reactions: 640
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I was Star Force enhancing my Ghost Ship Exorcist Badge in an attempt to get it to 15 stars, but on one of my attempts, the badge got destroyed. Now I need a replacement as it's trace is still here, but when I tried the quests at Ralph the Wanderer, it wouldn't give me a replacement to transfer the stats to that to that badge. If you can make this badge quest repeatable, that would be great. image Also, please remove the item destruction COMPLETELY from the game as Tyrant gear is very difficult to obtain. Plus, Tyrant gear (like I said before) is VERY expensive to upgrade. It costs 55m+ to get 1 star and the no boom AEEs are just flat out pricey to very rare. Also, I have no job! So how do I get guardian scrolls for free? I had my mechanic for 3 years now. I maxed out everything on that character: the inventory slots, the traits, and the quests! Theres no turning back now! I need a replacement GSE badge on the double! I do have the trace of the badge, but I need an exact copy of the badge to transfer the trace's stats to that replacement badge. The last thing I wanna do is go on a private server just so I can safeguard everything! And I doubt that the PSs have marvel machines as The Black Swordsman medal is an event exclusive item. Because recently, I discovered the Marvelous Medal is the second best medal to the BS medal.

Comments

• AnimeWatcherAnimeWatcher
    Reactions: 830
    edited December 2016
    you can farm maple rewards every day by doing the bosses takes time about 3 or 4 days to get 1 scroll in cash shop
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    >remove item destruction completely from the game
    kek, keep dreaming buddy, the point of item destruction is to add risk to the reward.

I'd rather they replace the current system of "once it's destroyed it's gone forever" and replace it with a system that "destorys" you gear but makes it unequipable till it is repaired or fixed, that way you dont have to start from 0 and items like the GSE won't be gone forever
  • WildFreekWildFreek
    Reactions: 1,445
    edited December 2016
    It's a high risk high reward system
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Why on Earth would you try to 15-star your GSE badge?

Here's a life lesson for you: never ever risk losing an item before you're 100% sure you know how to go about replacing it.
    Calwyn
  • Cartoondude135Cartoondude135
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Here's a life lesson for you: never ever risk losing an item before you're 100% sure you know how to go about replacing it.
    Because thats the only way I'll get stronger. Getting Legendary pot is difficult with meister cubes and I'm not sure what difficulty bosses drop master/meister cubes!! Plus, the bosses need to be easy enough for me to handle as my characters only damage up to 300k for the time.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited December 2016
    "
    Cartoondude135

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Because thats the only way I'll get stronger. Getting Legendary pot is difficult with meister cubes and I'm not sure what difficulty bosses drop master/meister cubes!! Plus, the bosses need to be easy enough for me to handle as my characters only damage up to 300k for the time.
    "

With all due respect, do you really think getting to 15 stars with your GSE badge is the best way to go to get range?
  • Cartoondude135Cartoondude135
    edited December 2016
    MageOfBattles

"
    Cartoondude135

AKradian
    AKradian said:

"

With all due respect, do you really think getting to 15 stars with your GSE badge is the best way to go to get range?
    Yes, all the stats go up with each star incrased/acquired.
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited December 2016
    I wish I could sympathize, but since there's a safety option that lets you protect your equip from being destroyed while using Star Force after 12 stars, I have no words.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    They should make it possible to replace the badge. Why not allow us to buy a new one for 10 mil from the quest giver?
  • RadiantMojoRadiantMojo
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    I destroyed my ghost ship badge by using a scroll that has a probability of destroying it and didn't read the description of the scroll that time. I agree on giving us a second chance to redo the ghost ship badge.