[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dragon Rider PQ Disconnecting

Comments

• ShusuiShusui
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2016
    Failed again at the cave part today because that's the first stage that I have to use my arrow keys.
  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2016
    Marga95
    Marga95 said:

RawwrItzAlly

Alright for everyone out there looking for a way to get the cards, I have found a solution for half of the problem. It is inconvenient but if you take a Xenon into DRPQ with you and tell everyone not to move at all, let the Xenon use their flying ability (not soaring) and let them kill all the mobs either with a Magnificent Soul, or their little missiles, you can make it through each stage and collect your Dragonoir monster card as it seems you can lure him very close to the start portal and the DC wall in that map is rather far out. If you have the patience, the next map is the jump quest type map so no skills can be used, but if you barely tap your arrow key to move then wait roughly 3 seconds, you won't DC. I made it about halfway across the map in about 4 minutes before giving up after DCing. But it is possible if you absolutely need it and cannot wait for nexon to fix this.

im not xenon but if you need to do it and you need ppl tell me :)

Did u finish it yet? I don't know how ti finish the jump stage... we continue to dc
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited December 2016
    Fix it come one
  • SimzSimz
    Reactions: 985
    edited December 2016
    I can absolutly comfirm that this problem is still occurring as we go into 2017. I managed to get some maplers to join my party for the party quest, only for it to be as bugged as hell.
    We all DC'ed constantly and basically had to run away from there after trying about 7 times to get to the portal.
  • ALVAROALVARO
    Reactions: 700
    edited December 2016
    pq is bug fix please
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited December 2016
    additional info(?): You don't get dc/ed while lagging from server or from your internet.
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited December 2016
    Additional info(?): You don't get dc/ed moving while the server or your internet is lagging, but you dc if the lag is too long or if you continue moving while the lag stops temporarily.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016
    Neospector:

Not everyone is experiencing these disconnections all the time.

Backup source:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/5id6jq/dec_14_community_stream_savageace_q_a_tldr/db79m8q/

==========

Well according to these two reddit posts:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/5l828g/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/5la9k0/

It appears to be the main culprit is using the arrow keys within the Dragon Rider maps. Using the arrows keys for too long has a chance to result in disconnection.

You might be right, but the fact players had to pull maneuvers like this is ridiculous in order to clear a Party Quest. Plus your "source" does not explain in detail how they managed not to disconnect, were they playing normally, or were they taking next level precautions?

Also for the testing, if they were doing it on a test server I can see a reason how they're unable to reproduce an issue. It's probably because whatever isn't in the test server is in the live version.

Considering the amount of threads on the MapleStory reddit has been bombarded with Dragon Rider Party Quest during the Party Time Event I can't see any reason that is can't be reproduced with several trials. I would understand if they're unable to find a proper fix, but that's an entirely different problem itself.
  • YellowMoonYellowMoon
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    Dragon Rider PQ from Cross World PQ disconnects on the Crimson Sky Dock map when we move or try to fly. Cannot get Leafre set.
  • ALVAROALVARO
    Reactions: 700
    edited January 2017
    Bug type: Gameplay

Brief bug summary: Game will disconnect me inside the Dragon Rider Party Quest map.

More details: Whenever I try to move inside the map of the Dragon Rider Party Quest, the game will almost instantly disconnect me.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Go inside the DRPQ map. Move anywhere. Get Disconnected

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: ElTioEvan

Character level: 208

Character job: Evan

World name: Luna
    Date and time of the incident:

Every time I tried to enter the map.
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited January 2017
    fix it we need the 30% ignore defense set!
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited January 2017
    fix it please
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited January 2017
    fix it please
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited January 2017
    fix it
  • sasuke222222sasuke222222
    edited January 2017
    Stop ignore the problem nx... just leave the cards from the leafre set if you don't know how to fix the pq..
    edited January 2017
    Yea patch it nx today please
    edited January 2017
    Same problem fix it please
    edited January 2017
    Marga95
    Marga95 said:

fix it we need the 30% ignore defense set!
    True , fix it today please

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Posting Guidelines

Be sure what you have is actually a bug. One-time errors can happen so please be sure what you have is a real issue. Do not confuse technical difficulties, in-game questions, hack reports, or disagreements with game design as bugs. Please take into consideration that not everything is a bug and use your best judgment when reporting.
    Check to see it has already been reported. Skim through the forum to see if the bug you want to report has already been reported. There is no need to double post as it only creates clutter.
    Use Proper English. Use grammatically-correct English so we can understand what you are describing. Please avoid slang, abbreviations, foreign languages, and anything else that may be unclear.
    Leave your opinions out. This forum is not open for discussion or your criticism. Focus on how to tell us about the bug you encountered.
    One bug per thread. No lists of bugs in a single thread. It makes issue tracking more time consuming, especially due to potential overlap with existing threads about single issues.

Mid ways through, please read what it says about double posting. >.>
  • nachosbeansnachosbeans
    Reactions: 800
    edited January 2017
    Chill people, spamming "fix it" isn't going to change anything. With the change in Nexon America's leadership soon, we can hope to get that Leafre Codex filled up. Just be patient, they'll probably fix the bug afterwards.