[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Diference between... Arcane Stones

JonyMaplerJonyMapler
Reactions: 620
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I believed that when filling the whole experience of the stone, this would be activated, but not.

What is the difference between one with complete experience and one without experience?

Comments

• forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited December 2016
    The experience is just how much you need to reach the next level. The stones come with + 30 arcane force and +30stat(whichever your class uses). After each level, you gain +10 arcane and +10 stat.
  • JonyMaplerJonyMapler
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2016
    So thats mean that i will get a better arcane stone?

I dont have the arcane stone yet... im just activating the first one... why if i gett 500000000 experience, i have to wait that finish the 2 hours...
  • KariArisuKariArisu
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited December 2016
    Those are Arcane Symbols. He's asking about Arcane Stones, in the 5th Job Quest.

When you finish the quest, you can consume your Arcane Stones for the experience stored in them, they cap at 500m. You need to wait 2 hours for each one either way, though.
    JonyMaplerJettLuvsU
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2017
    KariArisu
    KariArisu said:

Those are Arcane Symbols. He's asking about Arcane Stones, in the 5th Job Quest.

When you finish the quest, you can consume your Arcane Stones for the experience stored in them, they cap at 500m. You need to wait 2 hours for each one either way, though.
    you need to wait 2 hours and then after that you have a 8 hour cooldown

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    You need 2 hours to consume the Arcane Stone, then 8hours of cool down to consume the next one, beying total of 22hours today.