[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory Crashed?

AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
Reactions: 1,315
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Did anyone else experience a crash and can't get back online?

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    People in my guild complaining, my entire party crashed but me and a couple others survived...Day 2: The Purge has left few of us to survive...we are trying to communicate but are too spread out...is this the end?
    AkihikoT_MomTeresaTanyaYinYangX
  • WhiteWolf81WhiteWolf81
    Reactions: 880
    edited January 2017
    Logins were off and on, now they are down.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited January 2017
    someone broke the game again, not that it was ever going well..
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited January 2017
    It's because they have no one working today. They're still on vacation and the servers finally ran out of auto-pilot battery. Now we must wait for the pigs to get back to the den and start the potato farms to make more potato servers.
  • HieroHiero
    Reactions: 655
    edited January 2017
    Yeah alot of people has get booted of and cant login, good thing with TS, skype etc to keep informed...
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    edited January 2017
    Figured since they had some GMs working they'd have some techies too... Hopefully it comes back soon.
    Through the purge we shall rise again
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited January 2017
    even the website and forum are intermittently offline...
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited January 2017
    Day 4: The population is dwindling. My guild has only four members left. People are beginning to claim entire continents for resources.
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited January 2017
    Ohh ohh, I just complained to a GM and he said "everything's fine, it must be you, try logging in again".

Seriously why are they so stupid?
    EDIT: I just realized that this is the same GM from the live chat that has irritated me numerous times in the past. I'm making a note to cut the connection if I ever get him again.
    TanyaAkihikoT_MomTeresa
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    edited January 2017
    TheHoA
    TheHoA said:

Ohh ohh, I just complained to a GM and he said "everything's fine, it must be you, try logging in again".

Seriously why are they so stupid?
    I wouldn't say stupid, just not tech savvy and don't know much about MapleStory on Average. Heck some of the GMs don't know about the classes and equips(so how can they know who is hacking and who is just using the abilities of a class, or using a ring to not take damage from FMAs).
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited January 2017
    V Patch has been disaster after disaster. Disappointment after disappointment.

How the heck are we suppose to enjoy such a huge patch if it's buggy and unstable to it's fullest? This is why so many players refuse to return and why we get a small amount of newcomers.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited January 2017
    Can't log in!!! Every time I try to choose America server I get kicked.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited January 2017
    Day 5: The people of Nameless town worship me as a god, since I can complete their quests. I wonder what the rest of the world is like...I haven't gotten any messages.
  • íòxóìíòxóì
    Reactions: 915
    edited January 2017
    My launcher is super slow and blank... I don't even have the option to 'play.' T^T

Update: I got in!!!!! FINALLY!
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    edited January 2017
    Petalmagic

Day 5: The people of Nameless town worship me as a god, since I can complete their quests. I wonder what the rest of the world is like...I haven't gotten any messages.
    Anyone left alive?
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited January 2017
    AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

Petalmagic

Anyone left alive?
    Unsure, although I found a shred of paper talking about the decomposition of HEneseys into Anarchy.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited January 2017
    I know some people who are still on the game. Southperry keeps blinking different colors for the gms status. Launcher keeps getting stuck and lagging out.
  • BanzaiBanzai
    Reactions: 440
    edited January 2017
    RIP servers.. cant log on
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    @Petalmagic , do you by chance live in the greater Los Angeles area?
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    edited January 2017
    The tech side of Nexon knows about the issue and started looking into the cause, but appear short staffed atm because of holidays so lets try to give them some patience in the issue. They're trying to work on finding it while keeping the servers up for the people who weren't kicked it sounds like. I was able to get into Maple, so hopefully it isn't much longer.