[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Players unable to log in on specific characters

Comments

• NoSkillKidNoSkillKid
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited January 2017
    I too have an organized V Matrix, so it can't be caused by carrying too many Nodes.

Could it really be because of having more than 400 inventory items? I did maximize all my slots, but I'm not sure whether or not I had over 400 total inventory slots in use.
  • woodbangwoodbang
    Reactions: 1,260
    edited January 2017
    got stuck this morning while cc'ing.

Meant / 225 / Dual Blade / Luna / January 2nd 5:45am CET

additional info: I was farming from 3am-5:45 and had around 200 nodestones in my inventory.
    V-Matrix was organized though. The day before I opened 735 nodestones and disassembled almost all of them.
    I have 2 cores maxed.
  • SmadarSmadar
    Reactions: 800
    edited January 2017
    please add another friend of mine:

Enrage / level 234 Hero / Scania / January 2nd around 4 am PST / changed channel right after maxing 3 boost nodes in v matrix and working with nodestones.

a comment from me : he was changing channel from the same channel I did when I crashed 9 days ago , approximately in the same time.
  • ShyAllyShyAlly
    Reactions: 810
    edited January 2017
    @Smadar Enrage mentioned he was ccing from ch 16 to ch 1. This happened to me in ch 11 around 1:20 am - 1:40 am PST.

It could be, but it'd had to be something that varies from channel to channel... Maybe related to the icy onslaught event? I didn't really participate in it beyond accepting the quest, so I'm clueless. Just throwing the idea out there.
  • RyotaKisèRyotaKisè
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2017
    Wonder how long maplestory is gonna take to fix this issue... we missed 2 times drop and exp becos of this
  • Holas2Holas2
    Reactions: 860
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Holas/ level 232 Kanna / Renegades/ January 2nd 1:30- 2am EST /Try to access cash shop.
  • KeyslessKeysless
    Reactions: 710
    edited January 2017
    Good job nexon, enjoy your holiday, and please provide ADEQUATE COMPENSATION for it.
  • MewsMews
    edited January 2017
    Now that I think all the holidays are over, I hope we have some kind of update this week on this issue or, hopefully a maintenance this Thursday with some kind of attempt to fix this.
  • DiaaDiaa
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2017
    Add me to the list as well

Diaa / 238 / Shade / Windia / Around Jan 2nd, 2017 1:04PM PST

I am able to log on all other characters of mine except the one stated above. I have maxed my node storage inventory if that matters. I believe it was caused by forcibly closing the client while my character was in a transition between map/channel.
  • CaisterzCaisterz
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    got stuck yesterday night

Koxy / 230 / Dawn Warroir / Scania / January 1st 11:00 pm PST/Try to get out of auction house
  • adgnadgn
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited January 2017
    So why the fk are we all trying to figure this out while Nexon is sitting there doing nothing. Who owns the game again?...
  • AsylumAsylum
    Reactions: 880
    edited January 2017
    @Smadar

RIP best hero NA.
  • AlwreckAlwreck
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    Alec ( aiec) / 229 / Hayato / El Nido / January 2nd 3:55 AM / Try to get out of cash shop
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited January 2017
    Well..this reminds me to old bug when it had happened to me once. It's because one of my inventory USE tab was full. I could log in again thanks God because one of my exp coupon was expired so it gives me an empty slot in USE Tab.

So i wonder if this bugg is back? If it's true, then it means, Nexon just copy paste the old codes that had that bug again.
  • AlwreckAlwreck
    edited January 2017
    Posting one for a friend cuz his forum is cucked

Dragonite / Night Lord / 227/ Galicia / 1/1/2017 1pm EST / changing channels
  • RyotaKisèRyotaKisè
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2017
    Alwreck
    Alwreck said:

Alec ( aiec) / 229 / Hayato / El Nido / January 2nd 3:55 AM / Try to get out of cash shop
    AIec doesnt need to be unstuck >=), he needs to stay where he is rite now
    Alwreck
  • SlashingPainSlashingPain
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited January 2017
    SlashingPain / 235/ Kaiser / Khaini / Jan 2nd 23:32 PST/ Que to Madman and crashed after teleporting.
  • SmadarSmadar
    edited January 2017
    Water / level 231 NL / scania / went into CS / January 2nd
  • jasonxddjasonxdd
    Reactions: 740
    edited January 2017
    IGN / Level / Job / World / Date of incident

DeathStarVXX / 228 / NightLord (job changed yesterday) / Mardia / 1/3/2017 1:30 AM PST

wtf nixon

to elaborate a little more
    what I was doing before the glitch:

I had lots of nodestone from new maps. I opened about 500 of them and enhanced/disassembled lots of them
    Entered cash shop -> black screen (which happens from time to time)-> couldn't even bring up task manager so I had to restart my PC
    and now i ran into this problem

[update] I also have a max level node, several high level nodes for different classes
    i have farmed almost 2000+ nodes in this 2x weekend alone
    also have reached max number of nodes possible (the 500 limit)

skipping a day or 2 is gonna affect my character so much in terms of progression...please fix this asap
  • AlwreckAlwreck
    edited January 2017
    RyotaKisè

Alwreck
    Alwreck said:

AIec doesnt need to be unstuck >=), he needs to stay where he is rite now
    RYOOOOOOO chilll LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO