[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

No response from Nexon, do you care about us?

Comments

• SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    2x events / double miracle time are there to make people want to spend money. I could name you a few dozen games that also have 2x exp events, Nexon isn't special. Bugs? Please, humor me some more... Bug report section is one of the most neglected part of the forums. The majority of their staff don't even play the game to begin with so how can they properly diagnose bugs when they can't even figure out why mana potions don't work on a Kinesis? People have been literally offering to help Nexon and work for free just to try and save this game. Things aren't OK.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited January 2017
    @Tuba Ignore that xionoco guy. He's either a troll or someone who Nexon pays to make them look good. I argued with him a while back and realized i just wasted my time. He has no idea what he's talking about and i doubt he even plays this game consistently enough to justify the things he says.
    Tuba
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited January 2017
    @tuba lets not spread rumors as to why nexon let our previous cm go, there's no definitive answer to why he was let go.
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    Reactions: 820
    edited January 2017
    forumsareannoying

@Tuba Ignore that xionoco guy. He's either a troll or someone who Nexon pays to make them look good. I argued with him a while back and realized i just wasted my time. He has no idea what he's talking about and i doubt he even plays this game consistently enough to justify the things he says.
    ==========================================================================================
    So because I can realize the companies good side rather than crucify them I'm a troll?

I'm being paid by them?
    I don't know what i'm talking about?

I'm sorry, but since when did this child mentallity get adopted by the forum users? The forums definitely changed over the years. Guess thinking things logical, looking on the bright side of things or even so much as saying the company isn't bad is enough to have people calumny about you.

Kinda sad really that the lot of you act this way.
    edited January 2017
    yeahyeah @xionicomad we get it, after all these years playing this game you still have hope that nexon cares. Keep hanging on to that good ol' faith, old timer. Good for you!

@bumbertyr it's just strange that he left or got fired in the midst of the greatest update in maple history. One can't help but speculate negative things. I don't follow him on any social media so idk if he has said anything about it(although I doubt it since nexon probably had him sign a DNC form) but he hasnt logged on to his main character in game.
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    Reactions: 820
    edited January 2017
    forumsareannoying

yeahyeah @xionicomad we get it, after all these years playing this game you still have hope that nexon cares. Keep hanging on to that good ol' faith, old timer. Good for you!

@bumbertyr it's just strange that he left or got fired in the midst of the greatest update in maple history. One can't help but speculate negative things. I don't follow him on any social media so idk if he has said anything about it(although I doubt it since nexon probably had him sign a DNC form) but he hasnt logged on to his main character in game.
    ======================================================================================

Well it is a start. You aren't throwing insults, but the facetiousness of your sentence is showing.
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited January 2017
    It's a shame really.

The games are amazing.
    The service however can be questionable.

JettLuvsU
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    Chukki
    Chukki said:

It's a shame really.

The games are amazing.
    The service however can be questionable.

Yeah, this game has so much potential...if only they wouldn't leave it broken, if Nexon came and fixed the game up right(Id accept a month of downtime for major bug fixes)...It would probably be amazing.
    edited January 2017
    Xionicomad

forumsareannoying

======================================================================================

Well it is a start. You aren't throwing insults, but the facetiousness of your sentence is showing.
    Glad you can see it.
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited January 2017
    The biggest problem here is that we absolutely LOVE Maplestory the game as a concept, but absolutely can't stand the way Nexon America runs it. They do not give the game its due respect and the attention it needs to reach its full potential.

I vote that they pass forward this real gem of a game to a company that knows what the hell they are doing with an MMO.
    SeleianceJettLuvsU
  • OneLetterOneLetter
    Reactions: 6,380
    edited January 2017
    We're aware that the event ran at a time other than what was initially advertised. We hope to have a specific answer for all of you soon regarding the New Year's Shop.
    JettLuvsUAlexFYinYangX
This discussion has been closed.