[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Players unable to log in on specific characters

Comments

• AlexisShionAlexisShion
    Reactions: 905
    edited January 2017
    From what I can tell, I got stuck right after maxing 4 nodes, Same for the people on my guild (Dangs & Ambrosial). Aswell for all the players stuck on Luna, we all had maxed Nodes.
  • jasonxddjasonxdd
    Reactions: 740
    edited January 2017
    i farmed over 3000 nodes collectively and opened at least 1000 of them in a day before i got the ban

had 15000 node shards sitting (after opening the 1000) before the glitch as well

and no, if they are too lazy or too incompetent to fix a simple bug, i wont bother and Ill be done with this pathetic company/game forever
  • DiaaDiaa
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2017
    I had 15.6k node shards sitting before the glitch as well, but none of my skills were up to level 25. Max level was 24.
  • RamonCltRamonClt
    Reactions: 800
    edited January 2017
    RamonClt / 230 / Demon Slayer/ Luna / Sunday 25th of December 2016 2:59 AM
    Got stuk while going in a Inferno wolf portal. As prob. mentiond earlier in this thread it has something to do with the `change servers` option.
  • KeyslessKeysless
    Reactions: 710
    edited January 2017
    Smadar
    Smadar said:

SavageAce
    SavageAce said:

Hi all,

We are aware of this issue and have been looking into since it was reported. While we don't anticipate the issue will be resolved with tomorrow's maintenance, we hope to fix this issue as soon as possible. We will provide more details as soon as we have them. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Today they are only able to do " copy " " paste " from KMS. The head is still on holiday , as long as the $ keeps flowing they are good.

and the GMs from live chat were giving false information and not only 1 time.

It's not true. Nexon NA team even cannot do that "copy" "paste" thing. There are a lot of bugs in GMS that doesn't exist in KMS.
  • HabikiHabiki
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2017
    Mìke / 232 / NightWalker / Renegades / Jan 2nd 7PM EST / changing channels
  • JohnsunnyJohnsunny
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    Johnsunny / 250 / Phantom / Zenith / January 1 12:15AM EST-ish / Boss Queue Hilla
    Read on reddit, a similar player who was stuck from boss queuing to hilla was unstuck. Lol
  • AlexisShionAlexisShion
    Reactions: 905
    edited January 2017
    Oh look still stuck, so we missing dailies and weekend events, the 2m honor I had saved and the 300 souls are going to be useless now. Good work guys! you keep **** up everytime in whole different ways. I would be ashamed to work on a companie that never gets good feedback from the comunity. I would shoot myself to work on costumer support and just tell everyone how useless I am on my workplace.

So sad that EMS had better staff.

Oh hold on, this is a useless forum that has no conection to Nexon staff, I forgot. Sorry guys, but yeah since these forums are useless means that the people working here are useless aswell.

#MPpotforPP
  • NoSkillKidNoSkillKid
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited January 2017
    I too still cannot login on my main character.

Is there some kind of trick? Because I'm really hoping there is.
  • EtherealM5EtherealM5
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    tell a senior gm to delete all your nodes and compensate you by giving you 100000 node shards
  • ApuloeApuloe
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2017
    Wow, you just had a 3 hour maintance and couldn't fix what would take another company 5 minutes to fix?
    So sad, you should be ashamed.
  • deadend5193deadend5193
    Reactions: 570
    edited January 2017
    You can add me to the list. :<

Quantanos / lv 228 / Battle Mage / Bera / 4th Jan, around 9:30 AM EST. Lachelein, entering Inferno Den.
    Yesterday, my screen went black several times doing boss match with my guild. Each time, I waited several minutes before closing and restarting my client, and I was able to log on normally.
    This morning before the maintenance, I tried entering Inferno Portal after doing Lachelein quests and my screen went black (again). I restarted Maple but now it won’t let me log onto my main, or any character.

I don't have nearly as many nodestones as some of you guys, but this does sound like some data limitation issue, similar to Error 38 from years back.

What will happen about time sensitive events?? We are missing out on daily Vanishing Journey quests and Hungry Muto PQ--People who are affected are at a disadvantage, and we will be weeks behind getting our arcane symbols.
    We’ll also be missing out on the other events like Play V, Haste V, and Hot Weekend--The hot weekend especially, those kinds of benefits (reduced honor/inner ability, better chance of magnificent soul, the 3X coins from V boxes) almost never happen..

• NoSkillKidNoSkillKid
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited January 2017
    Apparently some guy on reddit was stuck but got unstuck after maintenance, and now he is stuck again because after changing channels he experienced the black screen again.

@everyone Play safe and DO NOT change channels, go into Cash Shop/Auction House, or anything else that makes you change servers. If you need to change channels, simply relog instead. Is that what you want Nexon?

At this point I'm just hoping that this doesn't reoccur after their fix.
  • SerisentSerisent
    Reactions: 715
    edited January 2017
    deadend5193

You can add me to the list. :<

Quantanos / lv 228 / Battle Mage / Bera / 4th Jan, around 9:30 AM EST. Lachelein, entering Inferno Den.
    Yesterday, my screen went black several times doing boss match with my guild. Each time, I waited several minutes before closing and restarting my client, and I was able to log on normally.
    This morning before the maintenance, I tried entering Inferno Portal after doing Lachelein quests and my screen went black (again). I restarted Maple but now it won’t let me log onto my main, or any character.

I don't have nearly as many nodestones as some of you guys, but this does sound like some data limitation issue, similar to Error 38 from years back.

What will happen about time sensitive events?? We are missing out on daily Vanishing Journey quests and Hungry Muto PQ--People who are affected are at a disadvantage, and we will be weeks behind getting our arcane symbols.
    We’ll also be missing out on the other events like Play V, Haste V, and Hot Weekend--The hot weekend especially, those kinds of benefits (reduced honor/inner ability, better chance of magnificent soul, the 3X coins from V boxes) almost never happen..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nothing, you just miss them
  • RyotaKisèRyotaKisè
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2017
    The list just keeps going and going, but when is it gonna end, Nexon? Hmm? This issue has been going on since December. If you guys are unable to resolve the issue and have to wait for the Korean Tech team to fix it then state it plainly instead of giving us a half-assed update like we are working on it, because no where in the real working world, do you take more than 2 weeks to resolve an issue.
  • deadend5193deadend5193
    edited January 2017

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nothing, you just miss them

----------------
    ^That might be true, but it isn't really helpful. :<
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    @deadend5193 , if you're unable to log in to any of your characters, then your issue is not the same as everyone else's on this thread.
    Try using GameLauncher.exe to make sure you're not banned.
  • MewsMews
    Reactions: 800
    edited January 2017
    For myself: mewys, I was changing channels when it happened to me. I also hoard a bunch of stuff and I carry 20 slot bags for: soul,recipes,production, mineral, herb, chair (one of each)

Posting on behalf of someone else:

quang / 231 / Dawn Warrior / Broa / December 27th, 11:45PM / Entered Cash Shop
    Relevant details to discussion: When crashing my character had: 20 slot soul bag, maxed inventory slots, 5693 Node Shards. Nodes that were in inventory were 6 skill nodes (Lvls 25, 25, 15, 13, 12, 5) and 4 boost nodes (Lvls 25, 25, 25, 23). It may just be a coincidence as others have said they didn't hoard node shards, but I got stuck just a few minutes after opening and disassembling nodes and accumulating 5k node shards.
  • IMPDELFIMPDELF
    Reactions: 310
    edited January 2017
    Looks like at least another week for this to get fixed. No doubt the number of players affected will go up by the hr.
    Such an incompetent company.
  • deadend5193deadend5193
    edited January 2017
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

@deadend5193 , if you're unable to log in to any of your characters, then your issue is not the same as everyone else's on this thread.
    Try using GameLauncher.exe to make sure you're not banned.
    --
    I don't see any messages saying that I have been banned.. Other players that posted reported similar symptoms--black screen, some high or max level nodes, and disconnect upon entering inferno den.