[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New maplestory boss, who will kill lucid first?

XionicomadXionicomad
Reactions: 820
edited January 2017 in General Chat
My bet that it takes 5 hours after the launch.

Though maybe longer. That boss does have an insanely high amount of health.

Comments

• KazeyomaKazeyoma
    Reactions: 565
    edited January 2017
    people have already killed it, by hacking lol
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    edited January 2017
    Kazeyoma
    Kazeyoma said:

people have already killed it, by hacking lol
    ?

I thought the boss wasn't unlocked yet?
  • TribalStarTribalStar
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited January 2017
    My bets on Labyrinth in EUms
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited January 2017
    Every world probably has a party or two of the most funded who can beat Lucid. I know several people in Windia who has 25-40+ mil range buffed, i'm sure they can easily make a party and kill it.
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    edited January 2017
    genji123
    genji123 said:

Every world probably has a party or two of the most funded who can beat Lucid. I know several people in Windia who has 25-40+ mil range buffed, i'm sure they can easily make a party and kill it.
    Im still trying to wrap my head around people with that much attack range. I mean how is it even possible?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2017
    Xionicomad

genji123
    genji123 said:

Im still trying to wrap my head around people with that much attack range. I mean how is it even possible?
    perfect pot lines + all BiS items
  • RyotaKisèRyotaKisè
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2017
    Some classes have higher range than others. Like for Kaisers, we have shitty range of like 11m, even with bis items and perfect pot lines. But our dmg doesnt lose out. Range is merely just range. But it is not indicative of DPM. Every class differs in range.
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    edited January 2017
    Catooolooo

Xionicomad

genji123
    genji123 said:

You mean Reinforced gollux gear along with Tyrant?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2017
    Xionicomad

Catooolooo

Xionicomad

genji123
    genji123 said:

You mean Reinforced gollux gear along with Tyrant?
    Superior gollux set, Tyrant set, GSE, RA set, outlaw or fairy heart, Hilla/magnus rage and Forest guardian