[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Players unable to log in on specific characters

Comments

• jasonxddjasonxdd
    Reactions: 740
    edited January 2017
    Diaa
    Diaa said:

Where are the progress updates >:(
    Still on xmas break probably
  • IMPDELFIMPDELF
    Reactions: 310
    edited January 2017
    Nexon must be a great company to work for.
    Do nothing, get paid, get three weeks off every winter.
  • RudeusRudeus
    Reactions: 320
    edited January 2017
    They update the known issue page like every 3-6hrs but haven't changed a single text. >.>
  • DiaaDiaa
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2017
    Rudeus
    Rudeus said:

They update the known issue page like every 3-6hrs but haven't changed a single text. >.>
    --------------------
    every like or dislike updates the page.
  • RudeusRudeus
    edited January 2017
    oooo, rip 2x session again.
  • IMPDELFIMPDELF
    Reactions: 310
    edited January 2017
    Rudeus
    Rudeus said:

oooo, rip 2x session again.
    Missing 2X is least to worry about.
    We are lucky if Nexon fixes this within January.
  • deadend5193deadend5193
    Reactions: 570
    edited January 2017
    Hey guys, just giving an update. I had the issue of being unable to log on my main character. (in previous post I said I couldn't log on any of my characters, it turned out that was only if I tried logging on my main first, then alt char second)

I removed character cards and link skills yesterday, this afternoon I was finally able to log in again!--my guess is because many of my items expired upon logging on. I discarded as many of my items that I could, and transferred the others to other characters to prevent it from happening again. -- Until we get a real fix. I don't know if this will work for anyone else but just letting everyone know!
  • RudeusRudeus
    edited January 2017
    deadend5193

Hey guys, just giving an update. I had the issue of being unable to log on my main character. (in previous post I said I couldn't log on any of my characters, it turned out that was only if I tried logging on my main first, then alt char second)

I removed character cards and link skills yesterday, this afternoon I was finally able to log in again!--my guess is because many of my items expired upon logging on. I discarded as many of my items that I could, and transferred the others to other characters to prevent it from happening again. -- Until we get a real fix. I don't know if this will work for anyone else but just letting everyone know!
    Yah, that only applies to some, not all.
  • SerisentSerisent
    Reactions: 715
    edited January 2017
    http://imgur.com/a/GpO78
    Removing link skills and character cards didnt work, i wonder why :(
  • adgnadgn
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited January 2017
    Diaa
    Diaa said:

Where are the progress updates >:(
    What do you mean? They have no progress. Probably haven't looked into it at all
  • TamedFlareTamedFlare
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    Can you GMs please post an update on this issue? It's getting real close to the honor exp event and I've been saving up for 3 weeks. IDC if you delete all my nodes just do what you gotta do.
  • CSOIMPCSOIMP
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    I am serious curious as to what Nexon employees actually do on a daily basis.
  • RudeusRudeus
    edited January 2017
    Serisent
    Serisent said:

http://imgur.com/a/GpO78
    Removing link skills and character cards didnt work, i wonder why :(
    I also had 5.2k santa boxes before I d/c.
  • AlexisShionAlexisShion
    Reactions: 905
    edited January 2017
    Yaay we missing the Honor & souls event guys. **** 2m honor, who needed anyways.

Im gonna spam the **** out of the costumer service if the compensation doesnt fullfill these events.
  • MewsMews
    Reactions: 800
    edited January 2017
    They're having the same event next week as well.
  • CSOIMPCSOIMP
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    Mews
    Mews said:

They're having the same event next week as well.
    Nexon's track record shows it isn't going to be fixed by next week.
  • DiaaDiaa
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2017
    So what are you guys doing while your mains are in jail? Gave the link skill and char card removal a twirl and nothing :c
  • buccaneerlolbuccaneerlol
    Reactions: 410
    edited January 2017
    Diaa
    Diaa said:

So what are you guys doing while your mains are in jail? Gave the link skill and char card removal a twirl and nothing :c
    Man I don't know, I have no motivation to node farm with only having a spider familiar on my mercedes. I guess I'll job advance some of the level 200's I have.
  • SerisentSerisent
    Reactions: 715
    edited January 2017
    Diaa
    Diaa said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Playing Vindictus, nexon got me gud!
  • ShyAllyShyAlly
    Reactions: 810
    edited January 2017
    ---------------
    Diaa
    Diaa said:

---------------
    In theory I should level my Mechanic to 200 for the extra 5% buff duration, but I'm just not very motivated right now. So, instead I'm just playing various games on Steam and watching various anime.

I actually make it a point not to play other Nexon games, because I have plenty of fun experiencing random auto-bans (bug when DIPQ got released) and randomly getting locked out for playing the game too much (this issue) from MapleStory. I don't think my heart could handle having even more fun.