[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Add seller's name to the Auction House

ExtrasenseBeraExtrasenseBera
Reactions: 430
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
At first, I found Auction house would be a great idea for people who aren't nx funded to sell their goods. However, the thing that bothers me is that I could probably be buying from a sketchy person such as scammers, hackers or some of those hacker's bots.

I'm careful on who I buy items from since I'm not a supporter of hackers/botters/scammer kind of behavior, so I'd like some tweaks to be done on Auction House system to which allows me to see the ign of the seller who I am buying these items from.

MakazeKibakimchi

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    I agree on this, and sometimes i wanna offer on a item and i can't since it's not like Fm shops, nor it have the name of the person if i want to talk in PM or chat, they could add either the offering option that i remember KMS have in auction house(it seens they can offer in itens and people can take the offer ir they want, it's a auction house after all) which is easyer, or the name of who is selling.

I don't think they should punish you if bought from there, since you can buy a item with the right price but it's from a hacker, i guess they knew about this, i prefer they don't remove auction house, it's such a good thing for players that can't buy nx and now with less income on reward points, not needing to buy the shops to sell stuff is really nice to get cubes and stuff in the reward shop.
    kimchi
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2017
    Ivangold
    Ivangold said:

I agree on this, and sometimes i wanna offer on a item and i can't since it's not like Fm shops, nor it have the name of the person if i want to talk in PM or chat, they could add either the offering option that i remember KMS have in auction house(it seens they can offer in itens and people can take the offer ir they want, it's a auction house after all) which is easyer, or the name of who is selling.
    the Auctioning/Bidding system got removed. either before the V update or in the V update in KMS (I forget which)
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    think is a good idea aswell
    another nice idea would be put 90 day shop on reward point shop to bost the market
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited January 2017
    No. I'd rather not get spammed with pms with some lowball offers. You want it? You have to pay the full price.
    FleaTanya
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited January 2017
    @Retr0_ This.

Also in the past when I tried to sell items via Free Market Entrance, Permit Shop, or Hired Merchant I'm more likely to get harassed for no good reason to the point either if I don't make the price lower or if I don't stop selling such items I will get my character "d/c locked" from the game.

Opposed.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    I guess it's just easyer to make the offering option in auction house, why did they even remove anyway?