[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Male Royal Hairstyles: Are you for real?

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Ya'll put 2 VIP styles into the Royal Rotation, not to mention that these two are quite unpopular (ugly) along with the other 4 selected for this rotation. Way to make that free Royal Hair coupon from the V box near absolute garbage for male characters. I expected nothing above average or near-average styles, but this is rediculous and needs to be changed real quick. At least remove the 2 VIP styles or replace them with real royal styles.
Lairemperor52Its2Sharp4UArgentWarameChukki

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited January 2017
    We've been missing out on a lot of styles that have appeared in KMS. I don't know why they haven't been bringing them over. There's styles we haven't gotten still that KMS got all the way back to the Aran revamp....
    Lair
  • impossibruimpossibru
    Reactions: 770
    edited January 2017
    Meanwhile at the " Male Royal Hairstyle Selection " department in Nexon..

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QkkojOlQjpw
    LairBooberpuppyMoonlite
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited January 2017
    Male hair rotations are always worse than females.
    LairManiOh
  • RlorsterRlorster
    Reactions: 630
    edited January 2017
    I laughed for a second after seeing the current male royal hair options.
    I guess they gave up making new male royal style hairs. xD
    Lair
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited January 2017
    I'm also disappointed in this week's male hairstyles. There isn't anything labelled "NEW!" either. I kind of want to try it since one of my dream hairs are in it, but at the same time it's really not worth the small chance of getting anything to keep. Guess I'll just wait another year. =/
  • emperor52emperor52
    Reactions: 1,940
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Males haven't got any new styles the past two rotations, kinda sad they didn't even try to give proper royals this time.

I was really hoping they were going to add Lucid's hair and face this rotation.
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited January 2017
    Wow, looks like a lot of thought went in to it.
  • EliseElise
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited January 2017
    The inclusion of the VIP hairs is a slap in the face for guys. First, the royals for guys haven't been new for weeks, and now, they don't even give guys two older royal options to obtain, but give some of the ugliest VIPs instead? It looks as if they copied the choice coupon data, but didn't include the 'choice' part of the coupon or something. They need to minimally remove those styles, because that is NOT what we are paying for. If we wanted those hairs, we would have used the VIP coupon. Ugh, they aren't even REG. :(.
    And if I ever see the excuse that girls buy the coupons more, therefore there is no point in updating the guys right, someone will get the full force of my anger. I don't make guy characters very often as a result of the bad styles guys so frequently get (I HATE short and spiky hairs), but I would if they came out with better ones. I think of my 20+ characters SIX are guys. Mostly because I'm a girl and like the options for girls' clothes/hairs more, but it is also partly because the lack of good hairstyles for guys. Because they think guys don't care about hairstyles, I guess. This VIP fiasco is even more evidence of that fact, because I bet someone at Nexon HQ said, hey, I bet the guys won't notice if we put in these ugly as heck styles, right?
    This is totally unacceptable, and I hope none of you whose male characters need hairstyles buy them this time around. They need to know that their playerbase won't take this. Don't give them money. They have to have a way to tell that a guy is buying the hair or a girl, so it has to be guys. Or at least, male characters.
    Also, I lol'd at the monkey. XD. That's them, alright.
    emperor52Lair