[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone who's had stuck characters?

xMuramasaxMuramasa
Reactions: 650
edited January 2017 in General Chat
How long did it take for them to unstick you?

Comments

• PigggyPigggy
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    It takes them 2- 3 weeks or might be longer
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    @xMurasama , have you tried Live Chat support? From what I understand, they should be able to move your character instantly.

@Pigggy , your issue was different from the usual "I spawn in a map that has no exits" type of stuck character.
  • xMuramasaxMuramasa
    edited January 2017
    Im stuck inside the Murgoth dungeon event ;) it has no exits lol no player based teleports work

I have spoken to live chat quite a few times and they have just asked me to wait for the Game Team to fix it.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    xMuramasa
    xMuramasa said:

: Im stuck inside the Murgoth dungeon event ;) it has no exits lol no player based teleports work
    I have spoken to live chat quite a few times and they have just asked me to wait for the Game Team to fix it.
    It's not something for the game team. It's not something the game team is working on fixing.
    GMs have always done it by themselves.
    I think they are confusing your issue with the "can't log on my main" issue, for whom being moved by GMs does not work.
    Try to impress upon them that you are able to log in just fine, but the map you log into is an event map that can't be exited while the event is not running. All you need is to be moved to Henesys.
  • xMuramasaxMuramasa
    edited January 2017
    GM: Your question is if it's possible to teleport your Henesys, right?

Me: Indeed yes as im able to log in just fine, just no exits to the map im in

GM: As much as I really want to help you out, I am unable to teleport/move your character via live chat. Upon checking the ticket you've provided, GM ****** already sent in a follow request regarding your stuck character. For now, I advise that you wait for a bit longer. I know that you've been waiting for a quite a long time now and we're sorry for the trouble.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    *sigh*
    Well, hopefully they'll move you in tomorrow's maintenance.
    Good luck.
  • xMuramasaxMuramasa
    edited January 2017
    Here's to hope!
    JettLuvsU
  • xMuramasaxMuramasa
    edited January 2017
    Hope is overrated - 2 weeks being stuck, 2 maintenance's come and gone. My desire to play maple again is quickly becoming 0.