[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

3 pet equip quest BUG - no Follow the Leader skill

emiyakunemiyakun
Reactions: 210
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:

Brief bug summary: I bought the 3 action pet bundle from cash shop and got "pet snack" in order to equip 3 pets. I clicked on the quest and completed it. The pet snack in my inventory lost but I didn't receive "Follow the leader" skill and couldn't equip more than 1 pet.

Character name: DearlyWhite
Character level: 204
Character job: Zero
World name: Bera
Date and time of the incident: last week, PST time.
_Cas_

Comments

• notyetchosennotyetchosen
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2016
    Already sent a ticket to nexon about this, here's the important part of the reply: I understand that you have completed the "Trainer's Command" quest but you are unable to equip multiple pets. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I would like to let you know that this has been reported to the appropriate department for further investigation. Please understand that the process for identifying and determining a solution can take quite some time. However, I can assure you that this will be looked into.

tl;dr: wait
  • mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited December 2016
    Yup I reported this issue like 3 days ago or something like this they said they're aware of the issue.
    Meantime I wasted like 8k NX that I'm not gonna get back also my pets are only 120 days so now I'm only gonna be able to use one till they fix it.
  • _Cas__Cas_
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited January 2017
    Same here. Reported the issue and got told to just wait... Strange that it happened to me, but none of my friends, or my boyfriend. And we completed them roughly within the same few days.
    When i tell people about this bug happening to me, they speak to me like I'm dumb, and tell me all the steps to complete the quest that I have already freaking completed e_e

so i guess slower looting and less pet buffs for me, while my pets slowly expire, and the community starts thinking I'm a 7 year old...

I hope they can refund my water of life's and my pet snack >_>
  • ProblemFinderProblemFinder
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    Still happening after today's patch.

In reboot server :( I need the auto buff for bossing
  • StimzyStimzy
    Reactions: 505
    edited January 2017
    Bug happened to me, i have trainer's command completed it took my pet snack yet i cant use my 3 pets together. I bought 3 pets in a bundle to use them together if i wanted to use only 1 i would buy just 1.
    edited January 2017
    Any gm able to help with this? The nx we spent is wasting away. I just want to use three pets with buffs and pick up
    edited January 2017
    Hey Gm. You're doing maintenance now. Can you please fix this for us!
  • StimzyStimzy
    edited January 2017
    If they do not compensate people who had limited time multi pets ill feel so bad, luckily mine are perm. Hurry up and fix this please i bought 3 pets to use, if i wanted to only use 1 id have bought 1. Also we better not have to buy another pet snack if the quest ate ours.
  • ColdkilaColdkila
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    My 2 pets wasted because I don't have the pet skill after I completed the required quest. soo sad and maintenance update doesn't say anything about it being fixed ><
  • LêlouchLêlouch
    edited January 2017
    i have the same problem did the pet snack quest but cant wear 3 pets.
    even bought a second pet snack so i wasted 2500 reward points
  • ColdkilaColdkila
    edited January 2017
    this is weird, so I transfer my additional pet snack to my beast tamer and completed the pet command quest and got the pet lead skill so I don't understand why it didn't work the same for my main character. (angelic buster)
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited January 2017
    this is still not fixed? wth is taking so damn long.

I basically bought 3 pets for nothing..
  • mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited January 2017
    Xenon92
    Xenon92 said:

this is still not fixed? wth is taking so damn long.

I basically bought 3 pets for nothing..
    Samething that's taking so long for them to fix Dragon Rider PQ.
    Hopefully the new management will address our problems and they remove some of the weak links that are holding this company back.
  • ColdkilaColdkila
    edited January 2017
    well least we can transfer them for the moment until cash transfer event is over but still annoyed this issue hasn't been worked on
  • MrPPKMrPPK
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited January 2017
    be carefull transferring pets during transfer event because this can cause skills being lost.
    when i transferred a pet only its base skills remained and all the rest vanished, so the transfer is bugged as well
  • StimzyStimzy
    edited January 2017
    Transfered my 3 pets, bought a pet snack with reward points and i can use the 3 pets unlike on the character before transferring. Also no skills were lost luckily.
  • StimzyStimzy
    edited January 2017
  • ColdkilaColdkila
    edited January 2017
    bump
  • LazyKai120LazyKai120
    Reactions: 465
    edited January 2017
    Nexon PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!! I wasted basically $15 on this for nothing. Fix this issue now!!!!!
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited January 2017
    rip those who bought triple 90 day Lucid pets Lmaoo