[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

So when will nexon fix all the classes?

Dark20Dark20
Reactions: 1,060
edited January 2017 in General Chat
I saw what nexon did to all the classes during the heroes update and most of the classes are ruined.

Moderator note: Please utilize some of the open threads you have on this topic.

Comments

• ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited January 2017
    Nexon... fix...
    Ha. They're too busy making 5th job as grindy as humanly possible without breaking some kind of law.
    Dark20
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2017
    Stop. You have two threads complaining about classes and their revamps. This will be the third.
    UzumeLairBooberpuppy
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited January 2017
    you mean four threads ?
    Serisent
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited January 2017
    DeeMon wrote: »
    They could probably fix everything if nexon made a Reboot server with previous revamped version of classes. Of course that'll never happen.
    I really miss my old-ass Shadower, dood. Now it has all these dumb cooldowns.

I feel you man...... Nexon messed up a lot of classes that were fine..... So much for my evan and mechanic.
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited January 2017
    Nexon... fix...
    Ha. They're too busy making 5th job as grindy as humanly possible without breaking some kind of law.

Well said. It's nexon after all. They never do anything right.
This discussion has been closed.