[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Multiple Pet Quest?

mon0mon0
Reactions: 780
edited December 2016 in General Chat
What is up with the Multiple Pet quest like I gave the guy the Pet Snack and it disappeared I went up to the top and clicked on the kitties in the basket it says ... Couldn't find anything.

I mean what is up I don't get what I'm missing here I don't have a pet follow the lead skill in the first skill slot all I have is the one pet buff that's it?

Comments

• mon0mon0
    edited December 2016

But I can only Equip one pet like what?
  • GrimedGrimed
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    Bump
  • mon0mon0
    edited January 2017
    Grimed
    Grimed said:

Bump
    This is what they told me in the ticket.
    GM Eageu December 24, 2016 18:59
    Greetings Mapler,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support.

Thank you for reporting this issue with the "Trainer's Command" quest and I apologize for any inconvenience this bug may have caused you. The game team is already aware of and currently investigating the problem. Please understand that the process for determining a solution can take some time. However, I assure you that it will be looked into, so please be patient.

We will get back to you with a follow-up to this ticket if we need to gather any additional information or once a solution is found. Alternately, you can check our knowledgebase and the game forum for updates regarding this issue.

Should you have any questions or concerns in regards to another matter, please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket with a detailed explanation of the issue.
    Sincerely,

GM Eageu
    Nexon America, Inc.
  • ItzNeoItzNeo
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    I have the same issue|bug with Mir (PERMANENT) pet
  • mon0mon0
    edited January 2017
    I can't even be bothered to spend money on this game anymore just because of how terrible it's being run. All the issues that are taking to long to address just makes me wanna not play.

First it was DRPQ they can't fix then I waste a bunch of NX on my pets that I'm not being compensated for the server lag during 2x I'm so done with this game.
  • myyybaadmyyybaad
    Reactions: 1,135
    edited February 2017
    Same here wasted a lot of NX and I been telling them but same response just like yours.
    Nexon doesn't care
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited February 2017
    if there is bug the quest should be suspended

geez
    JettLuvsU
  • xSokoxSoko
    Reactions: 850
    edited February 2017
    same here :/
  • CobainCobain
    edited February 2017
    I recently bought the pet snack with Maple Reward Points. All I did to activate it, was double click on the Pet Snack and then I was able to equip all 3 pets.
  • xSokoxSoko
    Reactions: 850
    edited February 2017
    yes, I bought that too but nothing happened.... maybe I need to buy it again -_-