[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maintenance broke the game, what's new

NarpsNarps
Reactions: 540
edited February 2017 in Tech Support
As I'm sure 100% of the playerbase has stated, logging in is an unreachable task and even when you do, don't expect it to last long.
Two different computers with two different accounts and the results are the same, I can click on a channel in Scania, only for the message "Your account is logged in already"
But any other world doesn't respond whatsoever.

Spending your hard-earned dollars on a game that works maybe 20% of the time, expect the masses to be extremely angry.
  1. Can you get past the World Select Screen?8 votes
    1. Yes
       25% (2 votes)
    2. No
       75% (6 votes)

Comments

• MystrieMystrie
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2017
    I believe the correct spelling is 'Can you get past the world selection menu?" And, I cant even get TO that stage. Maple isn't even loading for me
  • MystrieMystrie
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2017
  • NarpsNarps
    edited February 2017
    Apologies, my English isn't the best. Can you get to the channel options or no?
    I'm still not able to have channel options even pop up for me unless it's Scania, which I do not play.
  • NarpsNarps
    edited February 2017
    Mystrie wrote: »

I've updated my DirectX and still nothing, I'm assuming this isn't connected with what everyone else is experiencing.
    I can login and get to the world selection screen but that's about it, worlds refuse to load channels, it seems like they have no idea about it.

Nevermind, they've said something about it.