[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Annnnnd were back to (UNABLE TO CLICK SERVER)

TheKilzTheKilz
Reactions: 865
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
Same problem as yesterday... feel free to rant here.

EDIT: I will try and keep you guys posted if we make progress.
  1. Are you able to click on a server and pick a channel?63 votes
    1. Yes!
       25% (16 votes)
    2. Nope.
       75% (47 votes)

Comments

• DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
    Reactions: 1,435
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Tired of ranting, actually, even in my own head. Game updated, and my first login was fine, but I restarted the game after not being able to accept or finish some quests. Now I can't even select a world... >_<
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    edited February 2017
    Tired of ranting, actually, even in my own head. Game updated, and my first login was fine, but I restarted the game after not being able to accept or finish some quests. Now I can't even select a world... >_<

Lol I was able to play for a good 20 minutes. I used one of the 2x they provided for yesterday's problem and after a while of fighting I wasn't able to do anything. Looks like I lost another 2x card like yesterday....
    DreamWeaver
  • NeetCoreNeetCore
    Reactions: 410
    edited February 2017
    Ya my hyper tele stopped working coulden't change channels coulden't go into cash shop. Tried to relog and all i get is stuck at a black screen beautiful game :D
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    edited February 2017
    NeetCore wrote: »
    Ya my hyper tele stopped working coulden't change channels coulden't go into cash shop. Tried to relog and all i get is stuck at a black screen beautiful game :D

Yup!
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    edited February 2017
    I had a somewhat same post yesterday.. sucks I have to have it again today too.
  • VaazaVaaza
    Reactions: 425
    edited February 2017
    What did they do in those 5-6 hours of maintenance? Nothing has changed. I admit its definitely lag-free for me so that's a godsend. But can't select worlds again, can't make party, cant switch channels, etc. Back to square 1.
    TheKilzdiegozapata24
  • ModomandamnModomandamn
    Reactions: 515
    edited February 2017
    I guess 20 minutes per day is enough game play for us. The rest of the hours are for lag and maint, to fix the lag.
    TheKilz
  • devildwarfdevildwarf
    Reactions: 1,305
    edited February 2017
    Yep same problems again, it was working for a short while but then the world stopped working (tele rock, quests etc) then after logging out i couldnt log back in because it says im already logged in.
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    edited February 2017
    devildwarf wrote: »
    Yep same problems again, it was working for a short while but then the world stopped working (tele rock, quests etc) then after logging out i couldnt log back in because it says im already logged in.

Yup!
  • khelkhel
    Reactions: 445
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Same problem for me. Useless 5 hour maintenance... just bring it down for the whole day and fix it correctly.
    TheKilzModomandamndiegozapata24
  • Wort117Wort117
    Reactions: 630
    edited February 2017
    I'm really not sure what they thought they were doing with this tbh. If this was any other company, this many lies (hey, we fixed it..... NOT) would never be acceptable. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I'd much rather have bug fixes and a more stable game overall than new content.
    Modomandamn
  • DemonluckDemonluck
    Reactions: 615
    edited February 2017
    wth i was think they fix this bug but it do not look so if they did not update the event i do not think we will have this problem right now
  • HASUEHASHASUEHAS
    Reactions: 740
    edited February 2017
    really a good job on the lag fix from nexon, you can't lag if you can't log into the game 8)
    TheKilz
  • NeetCoreNeetCore
    edited February 2017
    Oh i forgot to say i also wasted a 2x coupon and drop coupon cause 2x events in reboot are bad haha
    TheKilz
  • ModomandamnModomandamn
    Reactions: 515
    edited February 2017
    Wort117 wrote: »
    I'm really not sure what they thought they were doing with this tbh. If this was any other company, this many lies (hey, we fixed it..... NOT) would never be acceptable. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I'd much rather have bug fixes and a more stable game overall than new content.

Players: Please fix your servers and bugs.
    Nexon: Double exp and drop weekend? you got it.
    Players: No, please fix the lag.
    Nexon: New events and contents? you got it.
    TheKilz
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    edited February 2017
    HASUEHAS wrote: »
    really a good job on the lag fix from nexon, you can't lag if you can't log into the game 8)

I LOVE THIS LMAOOOO
    NeetCore
  • SaiyajinSaiyajin
    Reactions: 640
    edited February 2017
    Same thing happening to me Dx it's ridiculous
    TheKilz
  • NeetCoreNeetCore
    edited February 2017
    well time to go play a new game this company honestly hasen't cared since year one
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    edited February 2017
    NeetCore wrote: »
    well time to go play a new game this company honestly hasen't cared since year one

Iv been playing for 8 years and haven't had any problems like this lol. Be patient.
  • ArcheryiArcheryi
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited February 2017
    My only advice is to keep trying. I just tried for the 7th time to log-in and it finally went through.