[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Known Instability Issues - 2/1

Comments

• LuzealLuzeal
    Reactions: 810
    edited February 2017
    I was able to log in earlier but can't anymore.
    Overloadd
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited February 2017
    Yep it says i'm still logged in
  • darkaxel045darkaxel045
    Reactions: 420
    edited February 2017
    Yeah I logged in once, and then d/ced. Couldn't select my world (reboot) again after that.
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    Reactions: 865
    edited February 2017
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi Maplers,

We are aware that some players are currently experiencing server instability and disconnection issues.

These issues include players not being able to select a world in the world selection screen, runtime errors, and "ID is already logged in" errors.

We are currently looking into these issues and will provide updates as soon as we have them.

We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing. Thanks for your patience.

-The MapleStory Team

Looks like it still isn't fixed... ~Tick tock Nexon were waiting...
  • devildwarfdevildwarf
    Reactions: 1,305
    edited February 2017
    Yeah game is still messed up, im glad i just managed to finish my daily bossing, but this is terrible.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited February 2017
    Getting that pop up about your ID still being logged in gives one the feeling of being hacked but I know that's not whats happening
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    Reactions: 865
    edited February 2017
    devildwarf wrote: »
    Yeah game is still messed up, im glad i just managed to finish my daily bossing, but this is terrible.

Lucky... I'm going to miss two days of boss runs because of this.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited February 2017
    Login issues were not fixed after the following 2/2/2017 Unscheduled Maintenance.

1bWtfuF.png
    alumpyrockTheKilzZeldaOfHyrule
  • alumpyrockalumpyrock
    Reactions: 1,135
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Login issues were not fixed after the following 2/2/2017 Unscheduled Maintenance.
    If you are going to have a 5hr maintenance at least fix the issue before putting the game back up, if its still broken (like it is) just extend maintenance till you guys get it fixed, I would rather have extended maintenance then the false hope of the game working again

TheKilzOverloadd
  • OlueOlue
    Reactions: 645
    edited February 2017
    Seems like the update fixed nothing... does Nexon even test stuff out before they release it? They shouldn't feel pressured to put the game back up at the estimated end time. If you need more time, then take your time. Of course it sucks to wait even longer, but pretending you fixed it in time is much worse.
    alumpyrock
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Olue wrote: »
    Seems like the update fixed nothing... does Nexon even test stuff out before they release it? They shouldn't feel pressured to put the game back up at the estimated end time. If you need more time, then take your time. Of course it sucks to wait even longer, but pretending you fixed it in time is much worse.

They said they did.
    They announced that they had a solution at 2AM and would hold a maintenance after testing it and confirming it works.
    7 hours later they started the maintenance.
    Presumably they tested the fix yet again during the 5 hours of the maintenance.
    Two possible conclusions:
    1. They don't know what the problems look like or how to tell if they're gone.
    2. The issue only happens if you're not on Nexon's LAN. For example, maybe the game is expecting extremely low latency between client and server (Korean internet, anyone?). Latency that can't be reached unless you're right there in the Nexon building. So everything works fine there, including the "fix". Maybe they need to hire a few off-site testers.
  • alumpyrockalumpyrock
    Reactions: 1,135
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Maybe they need to hire a few off-site testers.
    I would be down to do that i'm about to lose my job in a few weeks anyway lol

• choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    it's actually worse than before
  • YuiHongoYuiHongo
    Reactions: 940
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    it's Groundhog Day~ Bill Murray experience anyone?
  • OverloaddOverloadd
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2017
    ples, all i wanna do is maple. Problem not fixed.