[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

maplehood watch gachapon...

MomTeresaMomTeresa
Reactions: 1,585
edited February 2017 in General Chat
i thought it was supposed to be on tuesdays...

is it the time thing again? like day starts on 4pm pst? i can't keep up...

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    The event started at 4:00 PM Pacific on Friday (I.E. 12:00 AM Saturday UTC), and ran through 4:00 PM Pacific on Saturday (I.E. Sunday UTC).
    Sunday had nothing. Monday had nothing. And now it's Tuesday in UTC.

The next event day will occur exactly on Wednesday, February 8th, at 4:00 PM Pacific time (I.E. 12:00 AM Thursday, UTC).
    The event after that will occur exactly on Friday, February 10th, at 4:00 PM Pacific time.
    And so on, barring maintenance.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited February 2017
    yes, it's Tuesday UTC
  • PlaySpencerPlaySpencer
    Reactions: 735
    edited February 2017
    Why cant NEXON make NA severs NA time and EU servers EU time. Is it beyond their comprehension? I missed another event because it says 2/7.... i mean really... Don't even get me started on the stupid time events like bingo and the Quiz.... These Event times are irritating.
  • ShiroiluShiroilu
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited February 2017
    So How this works? the Tuesday Event is on Wednesday?

This is really confusing......
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited February 2017
    Shiroilu wrote: »
    So How this works? the Tuesday Event is on Wednesday?

This is really confusing......

It is. I don't know what Nexon is doing making some things reset at midnight in UTC while others reset at midnight in PST (probably because they're horrible planners who probably didn't actually think this through far enough or otherwise couldn't be bothered to change old resets).

Anyway, the Tuesday event is on Tuesday, Thursday event on Thursday, Saturday event on Saturdays. Just that the time they reset is at midnight in UTC. Depending on your time zone, the Tuesday event could begin on other days of the week for you. For example, I live in EST. UTC midnight is 7 PM for me, which means that on Monday 7 PM, the Tuesday event is already beginning. If you don't know when UTC midnight is for you, check a converter with your time zone.
  • iminnocentiminnocent
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2017
    i did this MHW event on like 57 character but no m heart or legendry scroll
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2017
    iminnocent wrote: »
    i did this MHW event on like 57 character but no m heart or legendry scroll

Funny how rare items tend to be hard to find huh? I don't know of a single person on GRAZED that got a legendary pot scroll. I saw one guy get the heart though.
  • CobainCobain
    Reactions: 780
    edited February 2017
    The event times are simple. Just use google and find out what 12 am UTC is in your time zone. If you don't know what your time zone is, google that as well. For me, 12 am UTC is 6 pm CST. I'm CST so at 6 pm each day, the server timers reset for me. Knowing that, I just check the star on the left side of my screen each day after reset and I know, from that, what events are available to me. It only takes a matter of a few moments to check. You are making it harder then it really needs to be. lol
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Cobain wrote: »
    The event times are simple. Just use google and find out what 12 am UTC is in your time zone. If you don't know what your time zone is, google that as well. For me, 12 am UTC is 6 pm CST. I'm CST so at 6 pm each day, the server timers reset for me. Knowing that, I just check the star on the left side of my screen each day after reset and I know, from that, what events are available to me. It only takes a matter of a few moments to check. You are making it harder then it really needs to be. lol

Yeah, so simple, just Google two things and then hope to God that Nexon didn't mess up and decide to run the event on PST (like the Valentine's events which started at 8AM UTC for no apparent reason).
    Couldn't be simpler, really.