[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Big Bullies Attendance

KonariKonari
Reactions: 1,040
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2017 in General Chat
Is anyone in Arcania having issues with the attendance? No matter how many times I accept, complete, and receive the gift for the day, it will always reset back to the first day where nexon gave us a free day due to the extended maintenance. So now I just have a ton of pendant of spirits...and the funny thing is, is that it works perfectly fine with my characters in Demethos.

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited March 2017
    i have the same issue x 9 emails. I was suppose to work endlessly for 45 unique scrolls. I am still stuck on day 1
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited March 2017
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    i have the same issue x 9 emails. I was suppose to work endlessly for 45 unique scrolls. I am still stuck on day 1
    You answered your own question with "I was suppose to work endlessly for 45 unique scrolls." these uni attendance events have been so scarce since people started abusing them that exact way.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2017
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

This right here is literally why we can't have nice things. Because everyone has to abuse them for their own gain.

Remember "Catch the Wind!"? I bet not many people do. Have you ever seen someone get a strange, pink, 90%-pass-chance scroll from Marvel? Do you know where those came from?
    [Updated 6/11] Catch the Wind!
    June 3 - June 11

[Updated 6/11] This event was closed during the 6/11 maintenance.

Requirement: Lv. 33 and above

[Catch the Wind] Windrider

You can only participate in the event once per account.
    Accept the quest "[Catch the Wind] Windrider" from the Star event notifier on the left side of the screen.
    Rewards:

Everyday you complete the quest you will receive a:
    Maple Windrider: Title, 1 day duration, Untradeable
    Players who complete the quest 3 times in a week will receive one of the following rewards:
    Scroll for One-Handed Weapon for ATT 90%: Untradeable, 1 day duration, STR/DEX/INT/LUK +3, W.ATT +9
    Scroll for One-Handed Weapon for Magic ATT 90%: Untradeable, 1 day duration, STR/DEX/INT/LUK +3, M.ATT +9
    Scroll for Two-Handed Weapon for ATT 90%: Untradeable, 1 day duration, STR/DEX/INT/LUK +3, W.ATT +9
    NOTE: Due to a known issue, Kanna characters will instead of a scroll, receive 2x EXP Coupon (3): 1 day duration, Buff last for 1 hour. During the next game update, all Kanna characters who participate in 3 days or more of ‘[Catch the Wind] Windrider’ will receive a 2 Handed Scroll for Magic 90% that will work for Kanna weapons.

Can you see any reason as to why they would've pulled the event after eight days of running?

Lemme just save you the time. They pulled the event because of people like you, Dax. People who need to do events on 45 characters(or more) to squeeze as much personal gain as they possibly can out of it. I'm not saying you personally caused the event to be pulled early, but I'm almost certain you tried to do then what you tried to do now, which only added to the problem.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    -snip-

Please don't be derail the thread.
    Konari wrote: »
    Is anyone in Arcania having issues with the attendance? No matter how many times I accept, complete, and receive the gift for the day, it will always reset back to the first day where nexon gave us a free day due to the extended maintenance. So now I just have a ton of pendant of spirits...and the funny thing is, is that it works perfectly fine with my characters in Demethos.

No problems in Galicia. I find it weird that it would only be Arcania.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    It's possible that Nexon fixed it so you can only do the attendance on one world per alliance.
    Although if that were the case you should have been seeing a shared event calendar and been told that you already did the quest today (as you do if you try to do it on another character in the same world).
    So maybe they only fixed it half way.
  • KonariKonari
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    It's possible that Nexon fixed it so you can only do the attendance on one world per alliance.
    Although if that were the case you should have been seeing a shared event calendar and been told that you already did the quest today (as you do if you try to do it on another character in the same world).
    So maybe they only fixed it half way.

Seems sound that the attendance is shared through the world alliances.

Unfortunate they didn't mention it.

I don't know, I did the attendance first on Arcania, so I'd assume my Demethos characters would be affected, but instead it's the other way around. I'm planning to test out this theory by making one new character in each of the other GRAZED worlds. I just wanted the unique potential scroll for my main character in Arcania and one for my second main in Demethos :/ Such a hassle .-.