[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

why i can not log on

DemonluckDemonluck
Reactions: 615
edited March 2017 in General Chat
when i try to use the nexon launcher it keep tall me we are temporarily offine due to maintenace but there no maintenace note on the website so how will i get in game now before 2x and Double Miracle Time if the launcher is not working it was working fine yestday with no problem but now i can not log on is there a way to get in game if not i hope they put double miracle time on tomorrow 2x to make up of this i can not log on and cube all my bishop item if i can not log on or meso farm with kanna on 2x

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    If you have used GameLauncher.exe before, you can do so now and get in the game.
    If you can't, then you'll just have to wait until the maintenance is over. There are 4:30 hours until the next Miracle Time session, hopefully things will be working by then.
    I don't know why there is no notice on the website. Maybe Nexon's own people can't log on to it, either. But they tweeted that there is maintenance, there's a red notice at the top of the forums page, and there is also a message in-game
    a21d3138eb139502f26a067cdf0b5236.png
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited March 2017
    It looks like the login servers are having problems, more than likely they'll do a rescheduling of these events. Right now we just need to sit tight for an official notice from a nexon representative.
  • DemonluckDemonluck
    Reactions: 615
    edited March 2017
    ok thx of tall me this idk why they did not tall us about this on the website i will do not use tweeted that much so i just i how to wait to they made a notice of this but to then i just i out of luck today i was looking of to get all my item to legendary with this event over with
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited March 2017
    Can we just say dang.. I want to cube.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    DMT only starts at 2PM PST. Plenty of time until then.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited March 2017