[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Suggestions for Royal Hairs/Faces & Perm NX Covers

Comments

• TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited March 2017
    Looks like they took none of our suggestions. Juliet Hair, Kitty Hair, Muse Hair, and Irena Hair have been in so many updates and the female faces are so unappealing.
  • emperor52emperor52
    Reactions: 1,940
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Tuba wrote: »
    Looks like they took none of our suggestions. Juliet Hair, Kitty Hair, Muse Hair, and Irena Hair have been in so many updates and the female faces are so unappealing.

Arwoo said our requests probably wouldn't make it in this rotation, but hopefully the next one will start showing more requested royals.
  • TubaTuba
    edited March 2017
    emperor52 wrote: »

Arwoo said our requests probably wouldn't make it in this rotation, but hopefully the next one will start showing more requested royals.

This post was made Feb 15th and there has been a couple of royal updates since then and they haven't bothered to use anyone's requests here. The least they could do is take a few requests from us. The female update looks terrible and I don't play male characters but I like more of the male hairs than the female hairs lol.
  • emperor52emperor52
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017

This post was made Feb 15th and there has been a couple of royal updates since then and they haven't bothered to use anyone's requests here. The least they could do is take a few requests from us. The female update looks terrible and I don't play male characters but I like more of the male hairs than the female hairs lol.
    Yeah that's true, I created this thread because support said it was the best way to get the royals we want but I guess no one noticed until Arwoo so I'm hoping now we will see some more requests added.

I feel like females always get the better royals though, like yall got the Lucid royals but males didn't get jack. And we didn't even get any new stuff until this past update that introduced that atrocious new male hair lol. Hopefully Arwoo can get whoever is in charge of the cash shop to added some decent looking stuff.

Tuba
  • TubaTuba
    edited March 2017

Yeah that's true, I created this thread because support said it was the best way to get the royals we want but I guess no one noticed until Arwoo so I'm hoping now we will see some more requests added.

I feel like females always get the better royals though, like yall got the Lucid royals but males didn't get jack. And we didn't even get any new stuff until this past update that introduced that atrocious new male hair lol. Hopefully Arwoo can get whoever is in charge of the cash shop to added some decent looking stuff.

Ohh yeah you were the one who created this post LOL! Yeah I agree I think females usually get better royals, but I was really disappointed with this update. I hope Arwoo is able to talk some sense into the people who are in charge of updating the cash shop. On a side note, I think the pet surprise box is an interesting concept, but I think they need to retire the surprise box for the nx equips and go back to selling perma nx equips where you could pick what you wanted because the whole concept screams money hungry. But I know they won't because Nexon needs their coinage lol.
    emperor52
  • emperor52emperor52
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017

Ohh yeah you were the one who created this post LOL! Yeah I agree I think females usually get better royals, but I was really disappointed with this update. I hope Arwoo is able to talk some sense into the people who are in charge of updating the cash shop. On a side note, I think the pet surprise box is an interesting concept, but I think they need to retire the surprise box for the nx equips and go back to selling perma nx equips where you could pick what you wanted because the whole concept screams money hungry. But I know they won't because Nexon needs their coinage lol.
    It sucks the pet box is only for Reboot, would of been great for every world. I wouldn't mind the surprise boxes if they sold sets on the side, kinda like they did last year with the Heroes, where you could buy their entire set or gamble with the surprise box. I like the way KMS handles their Cash Shop updates, they should just copy their updates like they pretty much do everything else.

Here's to hoping for a good Royal update in April. We need better hairs.
    BluejeansJettLuvsUStarrySWolf
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited March 2017
    Greetings , everyone!

We've submitted a compilation of the styles players would like to see in rotation for the future.
    Mostly likely, the earliest we'll start seeing a lot of the styles from this thread will be sometime around May.

However, there's also a good chance that some of these are already included in closer rotation dates.
    Feel free to continue suggesting more styles you guys would like to see and we'll keep sending the feedback.

Thank you,

Arwooo~

TanyaBluejeansTubaJettLuvsUemperor52
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Greetings , everyone!

We've submitted a compilation of the styles players would like to see in rotation for the future.
    Mostly likely, the earliest we'll start seeing a lot of the styles from this thread will be sometime around May.

However, there's also a good chance that some of these are already included in closer rotation dates.
    Feel free to continue suggesting more styles you guys would like to see and we'll keep sending the feedback.

Thank you,

Arwooo~

Thank you.

Random question: Any particular reason you refer to yourself in the plural?
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited March 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Thank you.

Random question: Any particular reason you refer to yourself in the plural?

Feedback from myself travels to my team which then goes out to our developers.

I'm not a one man army. The feedback from me is the feedback of the community and the efforts of making change is the efforts of my team. I'd like to let players know that each step we take is a group effort.
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited March 2017
    I keep hoping every royal update they'll add something new for guys, but no luck so far.

I wonder if they put someone else in charge of the cash shop, and maybe that's why selection has been so shoddy lately.

Also, I found these styles KMS added in their Lucid patch. Looks like they're supposed to be Harley Quinn styles:
    september-royal-hair-coupon.png
    trendy-royal-face-coupon.png

The top-middle and left female royal faces, I will 100% will try to get it both if you guys add it to GMS
  • TubaTuba
    edited March 2017
    Greetings , everyone!

Thank you,

Arwooo~

Thanks a bunch Arwooo (: <3
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Caring more about cs than players who can't even play pathetic
  • emperor52emperor52
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Greetings , everyone!

Thank you,

Arwooo~

Thanks Arwoo, I really appreciate you taking the time to read our requests and forwarding them to the rest of the team. Giving us an estimate to when these are added is really nice too, looking forward to seeing what you guys release!
    Tuba
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited March 2017
    Greetings , everyone!

Thank you,

Arwooo~

Thanks Arwoo, I really appreciate you taking the time to read our requests and forwarding them to the rest of the team. Giving us an estimate to when these are added is really nice too, looking forward to seeing what you guys release!

I agree. Even though I'm salty that this got preference over more pressing concerns. But I won't be a hypocrite since what I've wanted for a long time is communication and transparency. And this falls that umbrella.

I just hope this isn't a one-time thing, or a cash shop thing.
    emperor52DaisukeHaruto
  • StéphyStéphy
    Reactions: 1,440
    edited March 2017
    Here are a few of the hairstyles i like :)
    I'll update the names later, when i have more time.
    a4b5718cbde54838a032017b3b3ece53.png
    OjamaJettLuvsUTubaTanyaemperor52StarrySWolf
  • CookiesXDCookiesXD
    Reactions: 320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Hello! Since April 1st is near, I would like to suggest bringing back the April Fool's Day Hairs!

Male Hairstyles: Jean, Roxy, Wild Hunter Hair, Lady Syl Hair, Romantic Braid Hair, Cygnus Hair, Soprano Hair, Blow Dry Hair, and Irena Hair.
    4s9jBRX.png

Female Hairstyles: The Fever, Bed Head Hair, Eastern Rocker Hair, Overgrown Hair, Matinee Idol, Sweet Kitty Hair, Beau Wild Hunter Hair, Ultra-Bubble Hair, and Super Antenna.
    NwEydzY.png
    JettLuvsUemperor52
  • TubaTuba
    edited March 2017
    Would like to see one of these hairs in future updates:
    T10S7hf.png
    Stéphyemperor52JettLuvsU
  • StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited March 2017
    yes please add aran skin tone I know there are other color of skin too but for now I would at least like aran skin tone to be added
    emperor52
  • TubaTuba
    edited March 2017
    This is kinda off topic with hairs/faces but I would like to see these hats/overalls in the future. sorry if this looks weird I wanted to put this together quick before I went to bed lmao.
    nx1XSDQ.png

PS: can we have a section on the forums for cash shop stuff?
    JettLuvsUemperor52xSakuraHime
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Casfhsfhsfpture.jpg
    Whatever this face is called.
    JettLuvsUTubaSeal
This discussion has been closed.