[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Certain Changes offer to the game

EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
Reactions: 1,185
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Hello there

i saw certain things that need to be changed but it not depend on us it on KMS

here is my certain things that may to be changes:
(And if u have anything to Offer an Idea Feel Free to Comment to me and i will edit here)

-Luminous 3rd Job has Total of 140 SP and most of the classes has 130 SP so they need to decrease 10 SP from 3rd from one of the skills
-Most of the classes on 2nd and 3rd job has 100/130 SP Instead of 95/125 SP so most classes r missing 6 SP in both Jobs and some missing only 1 sp so it need to be fair
or if u can make all the classes that they will be able to max all their skills in 2nd and 3rd
-The Teleport skills of especialy Evans and Luminous need to be change that it will be able to use in the air like Adventure Magician/Battle Mage and Luminous Teleport need to increase the Range of it(im playing on Evan and it annoying)
-Flash Jumps, Certain Flash jumps for some Classes r only 1 time in the Air and some r 2 times in the Air so need to changed it that all the Flash jumps will be able to use 2 times in the air like other classes
and also Certain Flash jumps cant puting them on the keyboard such Adventure Warriors/Archers, Cygnus Knight
-Return skills need to added to those classes:
Luminous - to his home in Elinia
Shade - to Fox Village
Demons - to Secret Plaza
Kaiser - to Phanteon
-When complating advancement i think need to reward a secondary weapon in 2nd, 3rd and 4th jobs
-Adventures 4th job need to be litle easier that when accepting the quest u teleport to Forest of Priests
-Need to fix the Problems that the Crusader Codex doing cuz it has a high number of cards when getting all the tabs and the Set cards has double sets so it has more sets 2 times
-Need to return back Neo City, Sakura castle, chryse Theme Dangeons cuz i rly miss them
-Need to open new door in monster park to lvl 200+ with nerw areas instead the door of Monster park Extreme that it alreadt closed
-In Dark World tree need to change the lvl Difference of all monsters there that it will be in lvl 210 to 230 in a better order
- Need to fix the problem in Jett that in 4th job he has something of 120 SP left that he is Maxing all the skills around lvl 130
-I think that like the hyper skills and hyper stats has an oppsion to reset the skills need to do the same with the regular skills and AP
-Need to Return the Hog Mount quest for adventures that maybe the Hog Hideout will be on a place that it lvl 60 range
-Certain Mount Quest need to be less expensive like of Cygnus Knight,Aran, Mercedes, Phantom Car, Hog/Silver Mane Mounts like Kanna,Hayato and Evan has a Cheaper Mount
-Certain Classes doesnt have Stance skill at all so im offer to add them that
-Normal Magnus difficulty is too hard to need to make it easier to defeat

so that what im offer for now
ty alot

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Too many of the changes you ask for are basically, "Make all classes the same." Give everybody the same teleport, same fj, same stance, same number of sp required for 3rd job....
    EvanTrinity
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited April 2017
    Wouldnt mind a codex there.. And maybe easier to get mounts... I remember having to run my lvl 70 evan against a lvl 110 area for the saddle materials.. Was not fun
    EvanTrinity
  • DalethDaleth
    Reactions: 1,855
    edited April 2017
    Wouldnt mind a codex there.. And maybe easier to get mounts... I remember having to run my lvl 70 evan against a lvl 110 area for the saddle materials.. Was not fun

it was even more savage when you were a new player trying to get 100m for the first time (back when it was more difficult) for all the saddles imo.
    EvanTrinity
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited April 2017
    Well just remember the first saddle quest was at lvl 50. I had to wait until I could survive it.
    EvanTrinity
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited April 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Too many of the changes you ask for are basically, "Make all classes the same." Give everybody the same teleport, same fj, same stance, same number of sp required for 3rd job....
    what wong with that? y not that all the classes will be the same SP? if not so least they need to take off 10 SP from 3rd luminous
    AlexF wrote: »
    Other then Monster Park..
    I don't agree with any of this.
    y not?i think that certain things looks pretty good that need to be changed
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited April 2017
    Daleth wrote: »

it was even more savage when you were a new player trying to get 100m for the first time (back when it was more difficult) for all the saddles imo.
    Well just remember the first saddle quest was at lvl 50. I had to wait until I could survive it.

How boring would it be to have literally the exact same class for everyone. [/quote]

actully the monster book is pretty glitch and easier mounts will be good also if they will do that
    for the evan mount i remember i did it b4 the Heroes of Maple and the lvl 80 mount i did it just fine cuz it was b4 the lvl changes it was since the lvl was fine
    and i have payed 100m for all the 3 mounts at onced and it was hard to get this 100m and i had over money so i bought the soaring mount also
    the lvl 120 saddle was the hardest it was to find 300 each etc of kentarous but i did it alot b4 and i saved them till i will have money for that
    and also now they changed it u have only need to do the first quest pay 100k instead of 10m and the other quests r removed so easy
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited April 2017
    Hello there

i saw certain things that need to be changed but it not depend on us it on KMS

here is my certain things that may to be changes:
    (And if u have anything to Offer an Idea Feel Free to Comment to me and i will edit here)

-Luminous 3rd Job has Total of 140 SP and most of the classes has 130 SP so they need to decrease 10 SP from 3rd from one of the skills
    -Most of the classes on 2nd and 3rd job has 100/130 SP Instead of 95/125 SP so most classes r missing 6 SP in both Jobs and some missing only 1 sp so it need to be fair
    or if u can make all the classes that they will be able to max all their skills in 2nd and 3rd
    -The Teleport skills of especialy Evans and Luminous need to be change that it will be able to use in the air like Adventure Magician/Battle Mage and Luminous Teleport need to increase the Range of it(im playing on Evan and it annoying)
    -Flash Jumps, Certain Flash jumps for some Classes r only 1 time in the Air and some r 2 times in the Air so need to changed it that all the Flash jumps will be able to use 2 times in the air like other classes

Different classes have different needs. Some classes are built to be more agile, explaining why they would have 2 flash jumps. Some classes, namely warriors (Though not limited to) are built to be sturdy, explaining why they would have a stance skill. One very important thing is that there are different teleports in the game If every class were to get a teleport skill like BaM, that'd honestly make me upset. BaM's teleport is designed to be better used in combat, whereas the other mages use it typically as a means of transportation and (or) dodging. Besides, it's not like the other mages previously mention don't get benefits of their own. Evan gets a vertical jump, and Luminous has probably the longest range teleport, and short invincibility.

SP needs are going to be different for all classes, some are going to have more than others, some will have more important skills in third job, or even second job than others. In spite of that, most of the *really* important skills come at 4th job.

My main point is that, which AKradian already mentioned, is that these changes would take away a large portion of the differences that the classes have. I understand that we're mainly talking about 2nd, 3rd, and transportation skills, but it'd change how some classes play by a lot. (Did I mention I really don't like changing the teleports?)
    EvanTrinity