[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Your top 3 Maple memories!

Comments

• ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited April 2017
    Distant past:
    1. Being given the level 50 Archer Bow (Olympus) by my sister and guildies who sold everything they had for my birthday present.

Still pretty far back:
    2. Using numbered sticky notes on the computer screen to pass the first stage of Guild PQ with my sister.

Recent:
    3. Soloing Chaos Zakum and Chaos Von Bon for the first time. No deaths!

Number 3 might be a bit out of place, but the boss fights these days are much more memorable compared to bosses in the past.
    Mostly because past bosses only required you to attack and pot. I love the fact that it feels as though the pilot actually matters against these bosses.
    JettLuvsUIts2Sharp4UInvulgo
  • KurtKurt
    Reactions: 1,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    2. Using numbered sticky notes on the computer screen to pass the first stage of Guild PQ with my sister.
    I wish that Guild PQ were still relevant. :/ I'd like to think it could someday be re-vamped and offer better incentives for completing it.

• NeoTokyoDudeNeoTokyoDude
    Reactions: 1,240
    edited April 2017
    Its not in my top 3 but I did like debating about Old Maple. The result didn't quite work out (as far as we know) and obviously I would have gone silent before the topic got partially banned but except for that, if I could do it all again I probably would.
  • BruiseBruise
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2017
    1) First friend
    2) Second friend
    3) Maple fashion
  • zSethzSeth
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    1. reaching as first Demon Slayer in the European Server lvl 250
    2. Killing Chaos Pierre with my squad in EMS for the first time (as the second party of the server to archieve that). which was somehow even greater than any other bossing achievement, such as doing Lunas first Lucid kill and normal Damien kill.
    3. doing some really fun stuff in EMS at its very earliest stage in 2007 and 2008. to much to sum it up quickly.
    JettLuvsU
  • iHateForumsiHateForums
    Reactions: 560
    edited May 2017
    1: Getting banned from Gm Police pop up ( Was training in HoH during 2x and decided to keep attacking through the lag spikes and got banned) Then the ticket response i got stated they had evidence which they most definitely did not.

2: The removal of Cwkpq (Nexon said they will be fixing it but it has been over half a year and is still unavailable)

3:The rankings glitch that has been going on for over a few months now ( Used to search up people in star planet to see which world they come from)