[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

maplestory discord!

skrubrekrskrubrekr
Reactions: 845
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in General Chat
one of my friends made a discord for maple since theres no offical chat app for it! right now we only have 3 people now, but it would be really great if we got more people (memers are accepted too!)

if you wana join please dont send any messages to me on here, since i forget to check the forums often, but instead use these links!

server owner: link
me: link

bots: right now we only got 2 so far:

Pink Bean - gives us up-to-date news on maintenance and events, but only does so for gms!

Xenon - A nandeko bot, we can play games with him!

We also have servers accomodating GMS, MapleSEA, and EMS! Any sort of request to add others will happily be accepted~
EMS is added because despite being part of the GMS launcher now, it still is nice to separate the two.

Other positions will be available for others to join, but that will be in the future, and if you have any suggestions for bots, please go here: link

Comments

• NoSkillKidNoSkillKid
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited May 2017
    We have the MapleStory reddit discord.

https://discord.gg/maplestory
    JettLuvsUscholar624
  • skrubrekrskrubrekr
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    NoSkillKid wrote: »

well some people are kinda shy (like me lol) and since we dont have a lot of ppl yet, ittl be great for them since the chat isnt all spamming ouo
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited May 2017
    I don't understand about this Discord stuff.. I am kinda lost :D
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    Reactions: 1,360
    edited May 2017
    OK, now I am home and am charging my cell phone up so that I can chat on the site. I had a problem with the discord itself, because I was trying to use the client, and it was not working for me. But, the webpage that you sent me to, will work for me just fine, one both my computer and cell phone.

Thank You :D
    skrubrekr
  • BruiseBruise
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2017
    Cool. Did you create the bots yourself?

I wonder how many maple Discords are there.
  • skrubrekrskrubrekr
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Bruise wrote: »
    Cool. Did you create the bots yourself?

I wonder how many maple Discords are there.

ah i dont really know much about the bots but we do have a new one!

phantom: does really cool stuff such as letting you have your own little profile thing, like you can level up and earn points depending on how much u talk in the server!

and if anyone wants theyre own little phantom for their server, the link is here

...heres my little profile in the group so far ouo
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bpo5j1f194ppn4y/hfdsgdis.PNG?dl=0
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited May 2017
    Also ^____^
    Arwoo wrote: »
    We will be introducing the Official MapleStory Discord server this month. There’s still much planning to do with the server, but ultimately, we would like to bring our Maple team under one roof with you.

skrubrekrbumbertyr
  • earlzorkearlzork
    Reactions: 500
    edited May 2017
    skrubrekr wrote: »
    one of my friends made a discord for maple since theres no offical chat app for it! right now we only have 3 people now, but it would be really great if we got more people (memers are accepted too!)

if you wana join please dont send any messages to me on here, since i forget to check the forums often, but instead use these links!

server owner: link
    me: link

bots: right now we only got 2 so far:

Pink Bean - gives us up-to-date news on maintenance and events, but only does so for gms!

Xenon - A nandeko bot, we can play games with him!

We also have servers accomodating GMS, MapleSEA, and EMS! Any sort of request to add others will happily be accepted~
    EMS is added because despite being part of the GMS launcher now, it still is nice to separate the two.

Other positions will be available for others to join, but that will be in the future, and if you have any suggestions for bots, please go here: link

/quote]

I would like to join the discord channel up above please? I went on there and left a message on the tumblr site that I was taken to, so where do I go to join the above site on discord for MS?
    NoSkillKid wrote: »

I joined this site, and talked, but no responses from this site above?