[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot bug disconnected/blocked for hack Reason?

OrigionalHenesysOrigionalHenesys
Reactions: 400
edited May 2017 in General Chat
Every time I attempt to farm mesos i'll get a large amount that causes me substantial lag after the lag I get a message that says "You've been disconnected or blocked by GMmaplestory police for the hack reason" the issue is I don't even hack what is the meaning of this I would respectfully like to efficiently farm mesos in Reboot server without this inconvenience. Sometimes i don't last 10 minutes before I find myself waiting to restart the game loosing time that I could use farming. I don't have any illegal programs, I don't do anything while farming that [would] result in a ban or disconnection. Can anyone explain to me why my time is being completely wasted by this bug... It's becoming superbly frustrating watching 10-15 minutes go by that could've made me like 50m.. Just looking for an explanation for this to be happening.
On another note I have heard of friends complain about the same issue as well. Anyone have any advice?

Comments

• OrigionalHenesysOrigionalHenesys
    edited May 2017
    can anyone help me out here...
  • BruiseBruise
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2017
    Don't worry about it. The game shouldn't be a source of frustration for you and you should take a break or enjoy something else.

Perhaps you are killing monsters very quickly and it thinks you're hacking or you are losing packets. What can you do? You can wait it out. The game will still be here for a while.
  • OrigionalHenesysOrigionalHenesys
    edited May 2017
    Bruise wrote: »
    Don't worry about it. The game shouldn't be a source of frustration for you and you should take a break or enjoy something else.

Perhaps you are killing monsters very quickly and it thinks you're hacking or you are losing packets. What can you do? You can wait it out. The game will still be here for a while.

It's not as much about it being frustrating more less not being able to get the full experience from the game due to the instability issues I find myself running into, and I wouldn't say the entire problem is the game it could also have something to do with my internet connection or the cpu I currently run maplestory on may not be enough to farm mesos and withstand that lag i'm not sure I only wanted to post to see if any one has experienced similar problems also if they may have found a way to stop this from occurring or a cause for the problem. Just trying to put what i'm experiencing out there. :D
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited May 2017
    Every time I attempt to farm mesos i'll get a large amount that causes me substantial lag after the lag I get a message that says "You've been disconnected or blocked by GMmaplestory police for the hack reason" the issue is I don't even hack what is the meaning of this I would respectfully like to efficiently farm mesos in Reboot server without this inconvenience. Sometimes i don't last 10 minutes before I find myself waiting to restart the game loosing time that I could use farming. I don't have any illegal programs, I don't do anything while farming that [would] result in a ban or disconnection. Can anyone explain to me why my time is being completely wasted by this bug... It's becoming superbly frustrating watching 10-15 minutes go by that could've made me like 50m.. Just looking for an explanation for this to be happening.
    On another note I have heard of friends complain about the same issue as well. Anyone have any advice?

It happens when there's a lag between your connection and the server, imagine this:

3gu6G0R.jpg

• SlickBackSlickBack
    Reactions: 320
    edited May 2017
    this game is always accusing me of hacking to. the message just pops out of no where