[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help me! ( LAGG )

xEverlastingxEverlasting
Reactions: 400
edited May 2017 in Tech Support
Im lagging like sh*t...
Lagging when its 2x exp and lagging when quest information pops up ( like 133/333 mosters killed)
I also lagg when its not 2x exp just not as much

Help me! I cant play like this...
6278798929.png

Comments

• SlickBackSlickBack
    Reactions: 320
    edited May 2017
    the game was freezing my computer like every minute i just decided not to play. it was not even 2x exp nexon needs to get their **** together
  • xEverlastingxEverlasting
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2017
    SlickBack wrote: »
    the game was freezing my computer like every minute i just decided not to play. it was not even 2x exp nexon needs to get their **** together

Died 2 times on horntail right now with 2x exp buff both times...
    Waste of 2x exp
    I just couldnt use potions cause of lagg
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Try forfeiting quests in-progress it may reduce some lag
  • ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited May 2017
    u need wait ,w the staff of maple story fix it, many people w have problmes in the game today and more in doble exp , is more x game ,w by u conection of internet
  • SlickBackSlickBack
    Reactions: 320
    edited May 2017
    Sorrow wrote: »
    Try forfeiting quests in-progress it may reduce some lag

it's nexon for sure. i tried playing again and the freezing won't stop. The game it self freezes my whole computer for over a minute every time the game decides to freeze. Few months ago the game messed up my computer causing my memory to leak. the chart on my computer said i was using all my memory and cpu usage was always at 95% plus. because of this game i had to wipe my computer and reinstall windows again. I tried reading their fine print so i can complain to give me a new computer if anything were to happen but of course in the fine print they don't take responsible if something like that should happen. A few mins ago while playing the game froze and my screen went black for about 5 seconds.

im really getting annoyed. note that ever since a few months ago after i had installed the game again ive been playing regularly.
  • SabbmonsterSabbmonster
    Reactions: 990
    edited May 2017
    I got kicked out of Maple High. What a waste. I've been lagging and freezing and disconnecting for some time now. Which is unusual because I don't usually have such a huge problem with such things.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Lolol my game is lagging like hell right now for no reason.
    Got disconnected right now
    And it worked normal before.
    Seriously what up with these servers.
  • piercedfreakpiercedfreak
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited May 2017
    Disconnected 5 times within 20 minutes. Ping times to the servers are horrendous, according to sites that check server status. This is normal for Nexon, and Maplestory though. As long as the Cash Shop is running, and the items from it work, they do not care.
  • ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited May 2017
    the game have problem just now whit lags and dc consistents. the servers are horrendus and the staff need check and fix it