[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.220 Moonlight Magic Patch Notes here!
MapleStory X Re:ZERO Cash Shop Update Changes
Our community has expressed a great deal of feedback regarding our recent decision to include all the items from our Re:ZERO collaboration to Reboot and Non-Reboot worlds. More specifically, the community has voiced their concern with the introduction of the Re:ZERO medals as part of the available list of items on Reboot.
For the fans of Re:ZERO, we didn’t want to exclude any server from the exclusive items that could be acquired from this collaboration event. However, this decision came with our vocal Maplers stating that the medal is an advantage favoring those who purchase NX. We want to inform our Maplers that after much internal discussions, we’ve decided to remove the medals from our list of available items which could be obtained from the Re:ZERO Random Box on Reboot.
In addition to removing the medals from the Re:ZERO Random Box on Reboot, we’ve also made adjustments to the price of the Re:ZERO Random Box for both Reboot and Non-Reboot worlds.
- Life in Another World Medal removed from the Re:ZERO Random Box on Reboot
- Re:ZERO Medal removed from the Re:ZERO Random Box on Reboot
- Permanent Pendant Slot removed from the Re:ZERO Random Box on Reboot
- Re:ZERO Random Box NX Cost reduced from 4,000 NX to 3,200 NX on Non-Reboot Worlds
- Re:ZERO Random Box NX Cost reduced from 4,000 NX to 2,200 NX on Reboot
- Re:ZERO Random Box Meso reduced from 500,000,000 Mesos to 100,000,000 Mesos on Reboot
Thank you for the feedback and we hope you enjoy the MapleStory X Re:ZERO crossover event.
- MapleStory Team
and 13 others.