[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Re:Zero surprise box should not have other items!

EliseElise
Reactions: 1,750
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
If I need to make a topic for this in General Chat so it gets noticed, than so be it.
It is completely unacceptable that the Re:Zero Surprise Style box contains other items aside from the Re:Zero ones. JMS had only Re:Zero items in their box. Our other sponsor patches worked the same way. Yet, for this one, having other NORMAL NX clothes is OK, with Re:Zero items only taking up 13/50 of them? That means there would only be a chance of drawing them for 13 out of 50 boxes, provided all items had the same chance to be obtained. And none of us are naive enough to believe that the items have the same odds. The Re:Zero ones are probably some super dismally low odds to obtain. And even worse, they will NEVER return. Meaning everyone who plays the boxes and manages somehow to WIN will hoard the items, hoping their price will increase in the future. No one will be able to buy them with mesos. But I don't expect to be able to buy everything with mesos, and I know no one else does. I just wanted to be able to actually have a chance to BUY these limited time items. But I won't, because I KNOW I won't even win one, with the low RGN for them. This is complete BS. Total and complete BS. PLEASE change the boxes so they are Re:Zero items ONLY. I don't care if the other items are 'popular', they are NOT what was promised, and will come back. Unlike these Re:Zero items, which will NEVER come back. I don't care if it's a last minute change next week, or near the end of the patch, change the boxes. Or at least discount the current ones to 1000 NX to make them more affordable. These items will have such a high rarity that no one will have them. How is that promoting this anime in any way? How did they get Crunchyroll/White Fox in Japan to agree to this? It doesn't get new players, just makes the current ones aware they could have had items from an anime, but won't because they'll be impossible to obtain. If anything, this discourages new players, because they see that the promised items from their favorite anime are the equivalent of the watch in the quarter machine prize. AKA they will likely never get it, and will just dismiss this game as being gamble happy. Which wouldn't be wrong, but at least they'd have one box where hope was there that their favorite character's outfit was obtainable.

EDIT: The hair coupons also shouldn't have other styles, they were shown as being Re:Zero only, and stated as such (thanks to DisneyPixar for pointing this out). It's BS it is. And the micro site also does say Re:Zero Surprise Style box, insinuating it's nothing but Re:Zero. The NX part of this event is all false advertising. It isn't at all what was shown or promised.
QuilavakaisermeanaRollskrsk

Comments

• DisneyPixarDisneyPixar
    Reactions: 875
    edited May 2017
    "Get a New Look With Re:ZERO Hair Coupons"

That's literally what it says on the micro-site - it is in fact, NOT royal hair coupons. That's also what they've also stated people could use on the livestream last week. If not the Surprise Style Boxes, Nexon should at least stay true to what they've stated about the hair coupons.
    Quilava
  • EliseElise
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited May 2017
    "Get a New Look With Re:ZERO Hair Coupons"

That's literally what it says on the micro-site - it is in fact, NOT royal hair coupons. That's also what they've also stated people could use on the livestream last week. If not the Surprise Style Boxes, Nexon should at least stay true to what they've stated about the hair coupons.

Wow, I hadn't even caught that one. I agree, they definitely should at least go back and make it so the hair coupons are Re:Zero only. That's false advertising. :(.
    The surprise style box thing is too though, it has Re:Zero in the title. Insinuating that the items are supposed to all come from Re:Zero.
    But yeah, I will add the hair issue to my complaint too, because it is also BS.
    Quilava