[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I have a cool update idea. What about you :O?

ScorciScorci
Reactions: 535
edited May 2017 in General Chat
What if all the monsters that were field bosses and older content had a large hp boost and exp boost. Nothing too crazy but something more, level appropriate? I can kill mushmom so easily and I'd love to see some edited drops. like maybe mushmom cap or Boss hunter medals that you get for eliminating field bosses!

Comments

• ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited May 2017
    Perhaps we could have an event where we put up a MapleStory monster hit list for Maplers.
    I can't spoil too much, but we are planning to release a pretty tough cookie that may take many Maplers to beat.

It's a monster everyone is familiar with as well so... keep your eyes peeled!
    Scorcilink37890thatplantFreshIkaNewt
  • ScorciScorci
    edited May 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Perhaps we could have an event where we put up a MapleStory monster hit list for Maplers.
    I can't spoil too much, but we are planning to release a pretty tough cookie that may take many Maplers to beat.

That would definitely be very fun! and Yes I agree no spoilin' it could ruin the game. I'm just saying that maybe Mushmom or other field bosses could be harder to kill. Maybe they could drop Superior item crystals? something small but that people would need? could play into crafting. Either way Thanks for the response!
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    Reactions: 2,440
    edited May 2017
    I had an idea involving ghoulish monsters attacking Nexon HQ and the Maplers having to cross into the real world to save the Nexon HQ building and GMs as well as the orbiting broadcast satellite from a H.P. Lovecraft inspired threat before MapleStory is pulled offline.
    BerryWalkerScorciJettLuvsU
  • ScorciScorci
    edited May 2017
    I had an idea involving ghoulish monsters attacking Nexon HQ and the Maplers having to cross into the real world to save the Nexon HQ building and GMs as well as the orbiting broadcast satellite from a H.P. Lovecraft inspired threat before MapleStory is pulled offline.

that's cool but so very meta it's a tad scary. the GM's are a hidden race. they are the true puller of the strings. You shouldn't know about the back stage members
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    edited May 2017
    That's why it's interesting. What would happen if the GMs were attacked by an enemy and rendered powerless? Would the Maplers defend their own game from destruction?
    Scorci
  • ScorciScorci
    edited May 2017
    That's why it's interesting. What would happen if the GMs were attacked by an enemy and rendered powerless? Would the Maplers defend their own game from destruction?

That's cool :O Yeah it'd be interesting. Is there lore for the GM's in the world or are they just like "gods"? the "unspoken force" requires assistance
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017

The return of Twin Zakum?
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    I like the sound of this but hope it's the kind of thing we can do with our guild/friends and not a popup every hour with 100 people.

Well it'll probably be fun either way.
  • steamconesteamcone
    Reactions: 795
    edited May 2017
    **** rogs
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017

Sounds like buggy and laggy Hekaton!
    JettLuvsU
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited May 2017

bob the snail pliazey
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited May 2017

Chaos mode Mano confirmed :O
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Yonax wrote: »

Eh seemed fine when I did it in EMS
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Yonax wrote: »

Eh seemed fine when I did it in EMS

Than you clearly haven't done it enough.
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    edited May 2017
    Chaos Bob The Snail...

1,000,000,000,000,000 HP
    Movement Speed: 255
    Jump Ability: 255
    Attack Power: Auto 1 damage 100% of the time
    Defense Power: 0
    Defense Rate: 99%
    Magic Defense: 0
    Magic Defense Rate: 99%
    Immune: Physical, all elements, all status at 99%
    Attacks: Weaken, Slow, Poison, Disable Potion, Disable Skill, Seduce, Super Armor, Block Physical and Magic, Damage Reflect (1000%), 1/1 Attack every 5 seconds, Darkness, Roulette Death (randomly kills one person in the raid every minute that passes), Meganuke (if any player looses all 5 lives Bob explodes in a nuclear blast killing everyone and ending the battle without rewards)

Time Limit: 1 Hour
    Lives: 5

Drops/Rewards: Gold Meso Bag (limit one per person with 1 billion mesos), hyper storm growth potion (limit one per character auto level up good till 250), and 1 any item coupon (limit 1 per character) with all items awarded after the battle.

Apparently Bob took a sip of an Energy Drink someone dropped in the field (probably one from Neo City 2227), and now is out of control racing around Henesys at warp speed. Chief Stan's solution? Stop Bob before he explodes. Wait, explode? Well apparently that Energy Drink had some weird unknown nuclear fuel in it and now Bob is in danger of exploding, and leveling the town. Help Bob out by burning off his energy and he might be nice enough to reward you generously. But you better hurry. In one hour.. KABOOM!
    bumbertyr