[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Does the Remroid even exist??!?!!

JayKaayJayKaay
Reactions: 210
edited May 2017 in General Chat
TL;DR - New Re:Zero random boxes are [Removed]. Anyone manage to fiind a Remroid?? Pics Plz T.T

So, I'm a basic betch and I love the **** out of Rem. Naturally, when the Re:Zero event was announced, I prepped myself to drop around $100 dollar for a Remroid and maybe some cosmetic goods.

$60 and 20 boxes later, I got 10 miracle scrolls, 6 fafnirs, and 4 other androids... Then I looked at thr comprehensive list of the possible rewards for the Random boxes, and you can literally get anything from these boxes, from miracle scrolls, to every fafnirs and every androids, to dozens of random mounts. Atm it seems like miracle scrolls are the most common, but seriously???? That makes the chance of a Re:Zero related item let alone a Remroid dropping to less than 1%!!! It means that even if you were to drop over $300, you still have a high chance of not even getting a single Re:Zero item!!! That's some [Removed] in my opinion...

Any thoughts on how this box works? How much has people dropped for the Re:Zero items so far?? Any luck with getting the items that you wanted??? If so I'd love to see pictures... considering nobody seems to have found a Remroid yet... even on Reddit and Google. I

will probably go the $40 dollars more, but I honestly doubt I will get anything Re:Zero related, let alone a Remroid.

Comments

• iBeariBear
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Yeah the rates are pretty bad for the box.

But overall, I can confirm that Rem roid is indeed in the box. (the blue hair one) I haven't watched re:zero so I just go with the hair colour to identify them.
    I play in scania and my bf got remroid but it took him around 55 boxes to get it. He also managed to get a medal n few chairs.

The rem roid and ram roid are untradable which is unfortunate for fans who just wanna buy it from fm.
  • JayKaayJayKaay
    Reactions: 210
    edited May 2017
    LOL nice to know that at the very least, they exist T_T
  • GallanextmonGallanextmon
    Reactions: 610
    edited May 2017
    Atleast I can say that the medal drops are legit, although the chance on getting those medals aren't that high (still got it on my 3rd and 6th boxes). Still want those chairs and Rem/Ramdroid though T_T

Here are my pictures as proof

2k0guw.png 33pfwh2.jpg

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2017
    can confirm Rem and Ram roids I have 2 of both x.x
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited May 2017
    Atleast I can say that the medal drops are legit, although the chance on getting those medals aren't that high (still got it on my 3rd and 6th boxes). Still want those chairs and Rem/Ramdroid though T_T

Here are my pictures as proof

2k0guw.png 33pfwh2.jpg

Got the chair...wanna barter with the medal :D
    264c4c4346a44f849da17d5cc6284249.png
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited May 2017
    The good thing I got today was, I use 1 royal Hair coupon and got Emilia Hair at first attempt ... But the Random Boxes, I just got miracle scroll and that chair..trust me.. I 'd rather got the medal than chair.