[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Trash in the Re:Zero boxes.

PeepPeep
Reactions: 3,950
edited May 2017 in General Chat
Just letting people know right now the Re:Zero rng boxes are trash and to stay away from them. I don't understand why Nexon can't for once put rewards that are actually useful and at a fair rate. Why are there red 50% miracle scrolls still being put in as a reward? You do understand spell trace > these scrolls in every single way shape and form right? At least take a look at what you're giving us in the boxes before you decide to sell them....

sskKAHs.jpg

You make me sick Nexon.
LuisTehWolfWillowRosenberg

Comments

• gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited May 2017
    I kind of agree o.0 I was like for reals?
  • ShiroiSenkouShiroiSenkou
    Reactions: 580
    edited May 2017
    Is there anything that is actually worth getting from this Re:Zero event?

Even the attendance sucks, unless I am missing something. Can anyone please enlighten me what is worth getting from this event?
    WillowRosenberg
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Is there anything that is actually worth getting from this Re:Zero event?

Even the attendance sucks, unless I am missing something. Can anyone please enlighten me what is worth getting from this event?

If you're not a Re:ZERO fan, the only good items from this event are the medals. Which are unobtainable in Reboot and cost way more than they're worth (expected cost, because RNG boxes) in other worlds.
    So, safe to completely skip it, in my opinion, unless you're the sort to spare no expense in the race to 250.
    July
    edited May 2017
    @AKradian

I am actually looking forward to get some NX for those cosmetics, but those are all being hidden within those bandit boxes. Glad I can skip them as well.

Also, I really like how Priscilla's outfit is much more common than everyone's outfit. Right now, I am not seeing anyone's outfit being announced in my chatbox other than multiple Priscilla's and 1 Felt.

To anyone trying to get these outfit, you are going to have a fun time ;)
  • PrivateTinPrivateTin
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2017
    Yeah 100% stay away from the boxes. I opened around 44 boxes. 60% of the boxes were miracle scrolls
    edited May 2017
    ^^

I know the ReZero random boxes were suppose to handout hair coupons as well, but even in JMS, there seems to be a lot of junk in it. I can't find any information about this ReZero event other than that. Anyone know if ReZero costume box in JMS hands out junk just like ours?
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Reactions: 3,475
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for the warning. I won't be touching that and the Premium Surprise Style Box.
    Another reason why I'm avoiding the boxes is because I got nothing of great mention from a previous Philosopher Book run, and that Philosopher Book had more goodies and was priced much cheaper too. :/

I'm happy with how well I've done with the Royal Hair Coupon, I got all 3 of the ReZero hairstyles on my first 3 coupons. I'm gonna take a seat back from the Cash Shop until the next update.
    Taehyung
  • HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited May 2017
    its extremely rare to get any rezero items from the boxes. I tested with 11 boxes on got no rezero items and 5 nx shoes.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited May 2017
    Do fragments popup everytime? And how much fragment for a 100% uniq pot?
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited May 2017
    ShadEight wrote: »
    Do fragments popup everytime? And how much fragment for a 100% uniq pot?

yes and 40 for 100%.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited May 2017
    Nearly 80% of the members of my BL/Guild/Aliance said they got mostly garbage miracle scrolls and only 2 people got medals. On average they bought 22-55 boxes. I was considering buying a pack of 11 but after all the negative feedback I'm not even going to bother. Instead I'll just spread the word and hope Nexon "listens"' to us and does something about these broken rewards from this event. It seems that these boxes are wayyy worse than even philosopher books and the sad thing is that these boxes are also more expensive and have less high-end rewards.

Not a good start to this crossover event, Nexon. I hope you provide us with a survey so we can rate this event afterwards. I also hope you disclose what submit to the survey.
  • JayKaayJayKaay
    Reactions: 210
    edited May 2017
    Ok 22 boxes, and absolutely no Re:Zero related items... THATS OVER $60 FOR ITEMS I CAN GET INGAME FOR FREE....
    forumsareannoying
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited May 2017
    dang thats a terrible way to have a box of stuff given out the rng system is that terrible huh? just throwing money at them and they give out garbage? no fun weapons? no additional buffed Gear. sighs oh well then :P ill see you next time maplers.
    edited May 2017
    dang thats a terrible way to have a box of stuff given out the rng system is that terrible huh? just throwing money at them and they give out garbage? no fun weapons? no additional buffed Gear. sighs oh well then :P ill see you next time maplers.

This is usually how it is with RNG boxes like Philosopher's for example. But there are only a few good items you can get from these Re:Zero boxes, and considering that it's a special event crossover, everyone really expected to get a decent amount of good items but it's been horrible so far.
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    I knew there was a reason why I saved mesos instead of buying nx for re:zero ! Let others waste time with RNG and I can buy what I like at decent prices... And not the OTT prices there are now..

Thank you Luna players for making meso/nx ratios insanely high.. :/
    edited May 2017
    Sparklee wrote: »
    I knew there was a reason why I saved mesos instead of buying nx for re:zero ! Let others waste time with RNG and I can buy what I like at decent prices... And not the OTT prices there are now..

Hehe that's usually the best thing to do unless you're really lucky :p

Has anyone in Luna gotten the medals?
  • GallanextmonGallanextmon
    Reactions: 610
    edited May 2017
    Sparklee wrote: »

Hehe that's usually the best thing to do unless you're really lucky :p

Has anyone in Luna gotten the medals?

Yes, and apparently I was very lucky and got both of them (within 6 boxes) and as proof I've got some pictures
    2k0guw.png 33pfwh2.jpg
  • GalvarGalvar
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited May 2017
    The RGN for event boxes deffiently doesn't favor anything from the series that it's named after. Tried eleven plus boxes and only got four Re;Zero items which were the Felt Hairbow, Emilia and Priscilla shoes and the Puck cape, other than those the rest were unrelated items. Fortunately, I got the items I wanted from the marketplace, but, nevertheless it's BS that many users who want the items will have to resort to paying the high prices in the marketplace, since the chance of getting a desired item from the crossover is extremely low. I really wish that Nexon would get rid of the garbage and just have a box with Re;Zero items so that people can ACTUALLY get these exclusive, limited edition items. The rarity of these event items, and the way that this event has been handled has left me very sour, and I hope that Nixon listens to suggestions and changes the way the event items are distributed.
    WillowRosenberg
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Aye RNG was definitely not on my side of the team last week when I was in search of the Cat Blanket chair (Still looking, I play Luna server)
    Just wish Nexon just keeps chairs out of the main gachapon and use the Chair Gachapon they have in its place.

But yea a few players I believe have the Re:Zero medal
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    The whole event is trash the forgotten library mission bored me so much.... wish they would make the events interesting.
    WillowRosenberg