[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The new maplestory achievements and goals thread

Comments

• SesomSlayerSesomSlayer
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited April 2017
    Achieved goal:
    Thunderbreaker level 203
    DemonSlayer level 201

Goals, preferably all achieved before May 1st. :):
    Get all these characters to level 70 or 120 for link skills:
    1. Kanna (64)
    2. Xenon (0)
    3. Demon Avenger (0)
    4. Luminious (0)
    5. Hayato (0)
    6. Jett (0)
    7. Cannoneer (0)

Get my DemonSlayer to level 210, and get enough Gollux coins to properly scroll my Gollux items. (Used star force before :'( )

JettLuvsUtestll8806
  • BellamazedBellamazed
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited April 2017
    Achieved:
    • PB level 100

Future:
    • PB level 150
    • PB level 200
    • Mercedes for link level 70
    JettLuvsUtestll8806
  • SesomSlayerSesomSlayer
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited April 2017
    Update:

Thunderbreaker level 203
    DemonSlayer level 201
    1. Kanna 80
    2. Xenon 120
    3. Demon Avenger 130
    4. Luminious (0)
    5. Hayato (0)
    6. Jett (0)
    7. Cannoneer (0)

And got 3 gollux scrolls and 60 gollux coins, it's going slow but steady :P
    JettLuvsUtestll8806
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    HNNNNNNNGH finally attack speed IA lol. After god knows how much honor. I only had like 45k saved up this time, but I figured what the hell, I'll roll anyway. Got it on my last roll xD. Now I need a good second line. Hopefully crit rate. Been missing 9% since I rerolled my bpots last miracle time.

My main goal is to get my kishin to 220. Been holding off on this for waaaay too long. I was content with her at 210 when Chu Chu came out, cuz I was getting good exp at Depths. But it's starting to slow down a bit since I'm overleveled I think lol. Plus I could use some lach symbols. I'm thinking of getting my HSlave to 210 this weekend to help with this, then finding a good anime to watch and leeching my kishin next weekend.

From battle statistics, , she gets like 3.3b/hr on 1x (including one detour with a balrog and a portal, so it's a pretty liberal estimate). So with 2x card plus 2x rp plus 2x event + 1.5x RP, that's 12x, which means like 40b/hr. I think it's like 210b for 214 -> 220. So I just gotta leech her for like 5 hours? Which seems very doable. But I also feel like I did something wrong, cuz that seems kinda fast lol.

I also wanna get my PB to 200 and clear all the quests for the title. Don't wanna keep relying on these event titles lol. My fallback title is the Heroes of Maple one...
    JettLuvsU
  • lapcanlapcan
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited May 2017
    Ti89ihK.jpg
    Rng luck.
    JettLuvsUIts2Sharp4UDuzzInvulgotestll8806
  • BruiseBruise
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2017
    I have no current goals. I used to want to reach 250, reach max damage, have a nice social life, etc. I never achieved such things. However, I did achieve my desired cosmetic looks multiple times. This achievement gave me some brevity at least in otherwise "stale" moments.
    JettLuvsUtestll8806
  • MetaRaidMetaRaid
    Reactions: 860
    edited May 2017
    Got to level 211 on my Kaiser and finally reached 1.3mil range on the Reboot server. Been playing Reboot at my own place since December 2015.
    JettLuvsUShadowParadoxtestll8806
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    I want to become on of the strongest bishops on Reboot.
    I mean i am on the way increasing my damage range but I really want to get better even if it takes years.
    Flip off support role, I am offensive bishop player
    JettLuvsUtestll8806
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited May 2017
    Leveled to 230 at moon bunnies, 4.2m range, cleared both Lotus and Damien, have all of my endgame equipment including Absolab 3 set, main node almost maxed. All this without any more than 40% meso (I don't farm), having played my main since January 2016, and Reboot in general since December 2015.
    Done about everything I could want here, so planning to make a new main, or play on non Reboot to experience progression there.
    JettLuvsUShadowParadox
  • ScorciScorci
    Reactions: 535
    edited May 2017
    I scrolled my shadower's dagger with all 15% scrolls :D as well as gotten sweetwater gloves that I'm doing the same too!
    Coming back as of the Re:Zero update gonna play a LOT more!!
    JettLuvsUtestll8806
  • SanjaySanjay
    Reactions: 1,616
    edited May 2017
    Saved up enough Nodestones to max all upcoming new 5th job skills for the Summer Update for my class

Next Goal: To hit 225 (relatively close with 35% more to go, with the 2x this weekend I should be able to achieve this)
    JettLuvsUtestll8806
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited May 2017
    Perfect run! The whole fight took around 25 minutes. Absolutely have to keep the clock at 9:59 before he starts trying to collapse time just in case I don't get lucky with meteors on the final 20% mechanic. Perhaps one of my more favorite boss fights due to being mechanic focused and not so much just dodging things.

shGeOoi.png
    JettLuvsUOkhuraIts2Sharp4URollsInvulgotestll8806
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited May 2017
    Finally got my first KoC to 150 :D
    JettLuvsUtestll8806
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited May 2017
    Made a absolab spear +10 with 15% spell trace without fever time :)
    JettLuvsU
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited May 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Perfect run! The whole fight took around 25 minutes. Absolutely have to keep the clock at 9:59 before he starts trying to collapse time just in case I don't get lucky with meteors on the final 20% mechanic. Perhaps one of my more favorite boss fights due to being mechanic focused and not so much just dodging things.

shGeOoi.png

Just figured out your ign :p you play in Windia. Anyways, grats on the solo. Have you beat Chaos Pierre yet? When I first started soloing CRA, that was by far the most annoying boss I ever faced due to its mechanics.
    testll8806
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Just figured out your ign :p you play in <>. Anyways, grats on the solo. Have you beat Chaos Pierre yet? When I first started soloing CRA, that was by far the most annoying boss I ever faced due to its mechanics.

Let him stay anonymous in game if he wants.
    JettLuvsUtestll8806
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited May 2017
    Hahaha my In-game name is no "big" secret! Due to this I am very neutral and don't dedicate myself to a specific guild.
    (Though I'm curious as to how you figured me out!)

I actually haven't tried Pierre yet due to how RNG I've heard he is. I have tried Crimson Queen and Vellum.
    Not a big fan of Crimson Queen though. I can beat her, but it's not a victory I'm proud of due to how it feels as though you can be forced into a situation with not much room for counterplay *coughburning+zombifycough*

I'll need a decent amount of Ignore Defense before being able to hit Vellum hard enough to beat though.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    My guess would be there's not a lot of angelic busters at your level, and maybe you're the only 211 who's moved on the ranks.

But to get back to the thread. I am rapidly approaching finishing all but one of my characters for the upcoming union update (>8000 account level was the goal). Left one slot for when we {hopefully} get a breakthrough event. Beyond this I am highly considering leveling a second 250 for 5% buff duration.

Mechanics are fun to level right? right? : |

Here's a screenshot I took before pink bean was deleted xd:

ImvWKpU.jpg
    JettLuvsU
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited May 2017
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    Just figured out your ign :p you play in <>. Anyways, grats on the solo. Have you beat Chaos Pierre yet? When I first started soloing CRA, that was by far the most annoying boss I ever faced due to its mechanics.

Let him stay anonymous in game if he wants.

That's why i didnt post his ign o.o
    Hahaha my In-game name is no "big" secret! Due to this I am very neutral and don't dedicate myself to a specific guild.
    (Though I'm curious as to how you figured me out!)

I actually haven't tried Pierre yet due to how RNG I've heard he is. I have tried Crimson Queen and Vellum.
    Not a big fan of Crimson Queen though. I can beat her, but it's not a victory I'm proud of due to how it feels as though you can be forced into a situation with not much room for counterplay *coughburning+zombifycough*

I'll need a decent amount of Ignore Defense before being able to hit Vellum hard enough to beat though.

I found out by 1) your class 2) your level and 3) your current exp/%. Sure, the rankings still don't have avatar pictures(Is this being looked into btw?) but the character ign i found that best matched that description had a very familiar ign to your forum name lol.

Yeah Queen is generally easy but she can be a handful with her different forms, debuffs, and attacks. Cvel requires a lot of range, mobility and a keen eye for floor traps. And Pierre.... very RNG. The mechanics behind him are super annoying even for funded players sometimes. If you don't already have it, I suggest you try to get the Erda Nova skill node(it's a skill that gives Bind for all classes), even at lv 1 it can be useful for crucial moments.
    testll8806
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017

I found that if I just spam Soul Seeker at max range, CQueen wouldn't cast zombify lol. In fact, she'd just ignore me most of the time and wander around while getting smacked by my balls.

Pierre's a pain, but AB's have it a bit easier cuz our link skill gives us really good burst dps. Just get his HP to the visual cue (between death count and timer), dodge his attacks and then burst him down when he enters his blue form (and you have a hat that's not blue).

Vellum actually isn't too bad. The tails give you plenty of time to react, which is great for us cuz of how easy it is to get stuck in Trinity's animation (I still get hit by Gollux's hands sometimes because of it lol).

(also you should transfer to GRAZED :o)