[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast tamer Bugs noticed

BisaBisa
Reactions: 310
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello,

i am on of the few Beast Tamer main here and i have noticed that when i die with the bear reborn buff on, the respawn window doesnt show and i have to log out and back in to play. my biggest question was : is the Beast Tamer a forgotten class that only get fixes/buffs when available to create? i am asking this because i really love the concept and the class but i dont feel like the class is getting as much support as the other classes. i have checked the mapleSea BEYOND update and no other 5th job skill is announced for BT (even zero has one) and the one we currently have is really underwhelming. in conclusion, i really wish BT gets some nice buffs in the future or at least his bugs fixed.

PS: in Dimension invasion PQ, everytime i kill a mob i get lagspikes.

Comments

• BisaBisa
    edited May 2017
    i am sorry, new to posting here.

oh thats perfect! :) now i am looking foward to some nice buffs and a 2nd 5th job skill :)
    JettLuvsU
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited May 2017
    Bisa wrote: »
    Hello,

i am on of the few Beast Tamer main here and i have noticed that when i die with the bear reborn buff on, the respawn window doesnt show and i have to log out and back in to play. my biggest question was : is the Beast Tamer a forgotten class that only get fixes/buffs when available to create? i am asking this because i really love the concept and the class but i dont feel like the class is getting as much support as the other classes. i have checked the mapleSea BEYOND update and no other 5th job skill is announced for BT (even zero has one) and the one we currently have is really underwhelming. in conclusion, i really wish BT gets some nice buffs in the future or at least his bugs fixed.

PS: in Dimension invasion PQ, everytime i kill a mob i get lagspikes.

Although the issues that have been reported have indeed been pushed. You're not wrong in suspecting that BT is like a 'forgotten' class. There were a lot of issues with BT in the past (according to threads and reddit posts) that were never addressed for a long time. BT is considered a low tier class and every time Nexon fixes something regarding BT, something else breaks. Granted, BT has the most skills, so there's more chances of something being broken.

Beast Tamer will be available again (finally) on June 7th and I plan on 2nd maining the class! Here's hoping Lil fort gets fixed, and nothing else breaks for their long awaited return. Why does Nexon not just allow BT to be made, always? Who knows.
    Bisa
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2017
    BT has no new 5th job skills being showcased and Zero's do, because the only place that has the new 5th job skills currently is KMS and KMS doent have the classes Jett/Zen, Hayato, Kanna, or BT, so naturally they wouldn't have the skills made (or skill data) to dig up and or show off, but maybe when MSEA, JMS or even GMS debut the update, a video they post will show the new skills .

MSEA has shown off the skills for hayato, kanna and Zen but maybe the one they have planned for BT just hasn't been revealed yet.
    Bisa
  • BisaBisa
    edited May 2017
    oooooo i see didnt know that...thank you very much for the update! i really learned a lot today :)
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    BT has no new 5th job skills being showcased and Zero's do, because the only place that has the new 5th job skills currently is KMS and KMS doent have the classes Jett/Zen, Hayato, Kanna, or BT, so naturally they wouldn't have the skills made (or skill data) to dig up and or show off, but maybe when MSEA, JMS or even GMS debut the update, a video they post will show the new skills .

MSEA has shown off the skills for hayato, kanna and Zen but maybe the one they have planned for BT just hasn't been revealed yet.

MSea doesn't have Beast Tamer to show off; we will have to wait till TMS/KMS/CMS/GMS has the new update to see that one.

ah that's right, I forgot, they are the only non-KMS branch to not have BT, well JMS, CMS/TMS or GMS will show it off, I'm betting TMS or CMS will have it on test servers before JMS or GMS even get a update trailer.