[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

HAYATO Shouryuusen doesn't lift

UkrMaplerUkrMapler
Reactions: 510
edited June 2017 in General Chat
I've been playing HAYATO since the burning event, and I'm past lv 135+ now. I've never been able to get Shouryuusen to lift any mob so I can do the combo. I've tried both on REBOOT and NORMAL worlds.

Has anyone been able to successfully do this?

Shouryuusen (Active)
Attack 6 enemies 4 times with whirlwind that floats them up in mid air.
Level 1: MP Cost: 18, Damage: 91%, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Number of Attacks: 5, Lifts enemies into air.
Level 10: MP Cost: 21, Damage: 100%, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Number of Attacks: 5, Lifts enemies into air.

Thank you.

Comments

• scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited June 2017
    Shouryuusen lift effect seems to share similar problems with other push/pull skills not moving enemies as intended.

Would you happen to have a screenshot or recording of Hayato's lucky targets staying on Terra Firma?
    UkrMapler
  • UkrMaplerUkrMapler
    edited June 2017
    scholar624 wrote: »
    Shouryuusen lift effect seems to share similar problems with other push/pull skills not moving enemies as intended.

Would you happen to have a screenshot or recording of Hayato's lucky targets staying on Terra Firma?

I will make a video later today to show you. On other classes I had the same issue with any skill that is supposed to lift the mobs up. Is there any internal conditions that must be met for the lift to occur? % of damage done to health, size of mob, no platform above the area?

• QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited June 2017
    does lift if you are not 1 shoting them or if they are too strong
  • UkrMaplerUkrMapler
    edited June 2017
    does lift if you are not 1 shoting them or if they are too strong

None of the skills lift for this class - I've linked a video below showing me attacking a monster within my range, and below, nothing happens. I've tried since job class 1, to job class 4, no luck.

Video below:
    https://vid.me/aXBA

MAKE SURE YOU RUN IN 1080P as default is super low quality on the video.