[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

When will Zero-class come out next?

RavyravenRavyraven
Reactions: 500
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Ive tried to google it, but MapleStory sure has alot of "old" hits.
So any idea on when Zero will be released next time?

Recently returned to Maple Story, havent played since BETA and early global, and that Zero-class looks so shiny

Comments

• RavyravenRavyraven
    edited June 2017
    I found a thread at Reddit claiming "this summer" . Hope its true. Would suck to miss out on all theese cool events on my future Zero
  • ShinewindShinewind
    Reactions: 470
    edited June 2017
    They just unlocked the beast tamer, I would think it would be well after that ends in August but I could be wrong.
  • WatcherCCGWatcherCCG
    Reactions: 1,570
    edited June 2017
    Chase doesn't have the same presence and prestige as Zero, though. She starts life at level 10 like everyone else. Zero kicks off at 100, is two full movesets, and has its own personal leveling zone that is completely private and bot-free.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited June 2017
    Ravyraven wrote: »
    I found a thread at Reddit claiming "this summer" . Hope its true. Would suck to miss out on all theese cool events on my future Zero

make sure to make a character that is at least lvl 100 on the world you want it on (except for reboot cause Zero isn't allowed on reboot)
  • RavyravenRavyraven
    edited June 2017
    Leveled a lvl 100 on Scania, Luna and Reboot just to be sure ;p
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017
    -meanwhile on Reboot- What's a Zero?
    Rolls