[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Umm Zero on reboot charater create.

Comments

• HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited June 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    We've received confirmation that Zero characters will be removed from Reboot. Zero's availability on Reboot was unintentional.

Why can't you guys just leave it. Obviously everyone wants it on reboot. There is no good reason to not have it. Should take a hint from the community despite all the problems happening after this update the one thing they're excited for is zero on reboot.

Arwoo handles the forum, The ones that have the final say are the developers.

Yea but we don't want it to sound like we are complaining about it in reboot.
  • HakufuHakufu
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited June 2017
    The bigwigs decide on everything and probably have contracts with kms that must be followed. Hence why they're not allowed to officially release zero on reboot.
    Nexon if you're reading this and haven't changed your minds about leaving them in, then can you just treat them like the pink bean character and remove them at the end of the event?
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    The thing is people have suggested Zero in Reboot multiple times on the forums. There never were that many replies, but the thing is at this point people feel suggesting it again will accomplish nothing.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    I'll exclude myself from the "wanting it on reboot", dont care too much for Zero. I just had one for the card but now that the Legion board has the extra exp section, dont care too much to play a zero.
  • SanaenSanaen
    Reactions: 475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    ClawStaff wrote: »
    The thing is people have suggested Zero in Reboot multiple times on the forums. There never were that many replies, but the thing is at this point people feel suggesting it again will accomplish nothing.

It accomplishes nothing because Nexon never even acknowledges the suggestion. The previous CM looked into it but never provided a follow-up, and Arwoo only mentioned "we'll look into it" which is just polite talk for "bugger off, stop bothering us, it's never going to happen".
    Hakufu
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited June 2017
    Sanaen wrote: »
    We've received confirmation that Zero characters will be removed from Reboot. Zero's availability on Reboot was unintentional.

Does it matter if it was unintentional? Zero clearly works perfectly well with no glaring bugs.

With this, it just shows that Nexon is capable of having Zero on Reboot and the only thing stopping it from happening is that they don't want to.
    Arwoo handles the forum, The ones that have the final say are the developers.

He handles the forums, but he's also the only form of communication the community really has with the developers.
    Hakufu wrote: »
    The bigwigs decide on everything and probably have contracts with kms that must be followed. Hence why they're not allowed to officially release zero on reboot.

This might not even be the case, since GMS isn't even entirely consistent with KMS. There's content they don't have that we have, like flames, and content we have that they don't (Gollux, Commerci, etc). It's still a possible that consistency has nothing to do with this.
  • Roni777Roni777
    Reactions: 1,180
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Noo. I have put my time into levelling my Zero. Pls don't delete nuuuuuuuu
  • HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited June 2017
    I'll exclude myself from the "wanting it on reboot", dont care too much for Zero. I just had one for the card but now that the Legion board has the extra exp section, dont care too much to play a zero.

Ok, but you have no reason to not want it. It's not like it will affect the economy or would be op. There aren't any good arguments against zero except that nexon simple doesn't want us to have
  • HakufuHakufu
    edited June 2017
    Well if its what I think that is keeping Zero off the reboot server (Free Cubing of weapons/decent equips) they could release it as a paywall class. A P2P class on reboot for about 60-100$, but that probably breaks the whole point of the reboot server. Another option would be to change the minimum level of the character you need to make a zero to 210 which would be another option, not impossible but not easy. These suggestions don't even matter, because honestly nexon doesn't give a single **** what their players think. They rather keep the crappy neb system and forgo FoR system because they don't want to admit that kms outdid their crappy neb system. Heck they can't even get Hekaton to work for gms at all, sometimes I wonder why I even still comeback to this game.
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    Reactions: 2,440
    edited June 2017

So many Zeroes died today... RIP Reboot Zeroes, you shall not be forgotten. *plays somber music as the endless coffins are driven by in the parade of hearses*
    HakufuDaisukeHaruto
  • HakufuHakufu
    edited June 2017

So many Zeroes died today... RIP Reboot Zeroes, you shall not be forgotten. *plays somber music as the endless coffins are driven by in the parade of hearses*

The black mage was the least of their worries, rip Alpha and Beta.
    DaisukeHaruto
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    edited June 2017
    The goddess of time weeps bitter tears as her children are laid to rest.
  • HakufuHakufu
    edited June 2017
    The true villains silenced them forever and now reboot will fall to ruin at the hands of the Black Mage and the Twisted Masters if it hasn't already.

• DoughDough
    Reactions: 1,965
    edited June 2017
    Of course they take down the game to get rid of something that people would like -_-
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    edited June 2017
    *grabs my Fafnir Deathbringer in anger* Ye' children shalt be avenged!
  • AmaneBlackAmaneBlack
    Reactions: 415
    edited June 2017
    Quick question.

Does Mesos drop in Mirror World?
  • HakufuHakufu
    edited June 2017
    AmaneBlack wrote: »
    Quick question.

Yep, they did.
  • AmaneBlackAmaneBlack
    edited June 2017
    I suspect that's the reason why it can't come to Reboot. It's pretty much giving every botter free solo maps to farm endless Mesos to fund their entire account. And also triples Nexon's work
    IHadTo
  • DoughDough
    Reactions: 1,965
    edited June 2017
    AmaneBlack wrote: »
    Quick question.

Yes they did Nexon decided as punishment for Daring to play a class they should punish everybody by wipeing that specific class of the nx spent on it as well as mesos time and levels.
  • AmaneBlackAmaneBlack
    edited June 2017
    I'm pretty sure this isn't the reason. See my explanation above