[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Suggestion] Nodestone reward.

xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
Reactions: 2,440
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Idea:

Upon completion of Vanishing Journey dailies, in addition to the extra Arcane Symbols, reward at least one random nodestone [use] item.

Amendment proposed by Kat27:

Upon completion of Vanishing Journey Dailies allow the player to choose between either a random Nodestone or an Arcane Symbol. If Arcane Symbol is at maximum, Arcane symbol choice is greyed out as "unavailable".

Pros:

The drop rate is slow enough as it is, and often even with 2x events, getting a few is not always a guarantee.

[new via Kat27's amendment] Gives players choice of growth.

Cons:

Reward list for Dailies at Vanishing Journey would have to be adjusted.
SlicedTime

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited June 2017
    I'd like it better if players can select between a nodestone (untradeable) or a Vanishing Journey Symbol for each Vanishing Journey Quest completion. This would make the daily quest a lot more viable.
    DarkPassengerKat27xOtaku
  • Kat27Kat27
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited June 2017
    I agree with the untradeable nodestone in lieu of an arcane symbol idea. I have a maxed VJ symbol and this would make dailies there have a point again.
    xNailKaiser