[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Comments

• BrendiruBrendiru
    Reactions: 530
    edited June 2017
    According to other forum pages, in the recent patch Shimada Heart caps at 9999 defense, instead of 99 999. RIP all hayato mains :'(
  • MasumuneZMasumuneZ
    Reactions: 540
    edited June 2017
    Tbf I main a Hayato and can confirm my damage dropped.

Initially I was upset when logging in, but after reading it seemed that we were about 2x stronger than any.other class. Even as a Hayato I feel that its an.unfair advantage and the game needs to be balanced. Someone who invests the same amount of time and effort to receive less than half the range we do for the same effort.

&&&

Actually Hayato is still the strongest class in the game. One comment I read from a reddit user suggested we are now 1.2% stronger than all other classes. Still the strongest class! I hope this information encourages you to continue playing. It was a fair update, and im a Hayato lol.
  • UkrMaplerUkrMapler
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2017
    It's a good nerf as the DMG % was unfair to other classes. I stopped playing Hayato as I wasn't happy with the class considering the combos were broken and I couldn't even lift mobs in the air. Posted a video about this as well prior.

If it's true that the class is 1.2% stronger (would need to see real numbers), it doesn't give you any real advantage, and keeps the class balanced which is good!
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited June 2017
    you put %str into your stuff not def cuz obviously the nerf was coming soon I had 10k def from no def from my stuff and my dmg dropped by 50k and Iaijutsu made up for it so now when I'm buffed I get 650k range instead of 500k range
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited June 2017
    Brendiru wrote: »
    According to other forum pages, in the recent patch Shimada Heart caps at 9999 defense, instead of 99 999. RIP all hayato bandwaggoners :'(
    FTFY